2 Years of Service
I generally like some amount of grind, it makes all the effort feel worth it. But this quickly just becomes too much. There needs to be a balance. Understandably finding that balance van be hard, but this ain't it.
Can this work for android as well?I updated bob room cheat for version 9
added code to help to lower the awful grind in the game - adds money, study, mood and arousal
Code:$ bob_money += 300 $ BobStudyHours = 15 $ LynnObj.GrowMood(3) $ LinaObj.GrowMood(3) $ EveObj.GrowMood(3) $ LynnObj.GrowArousal(10) $ LinaObj.GrowArousal(10) $ EveObj.GrowArousal(10)
place bob_room.rpy in the game folder
If you haven't played already, I would only recommend if you like very slow-burn and performing very repetitive tasks to try and progress the story. Each chapter only has several scenes, and these scenes are broken up so you only see partial way through them each day until you progress enough. Many of them are also kind of broken/cheesy in that they end part way through where it doesn't make sense.Holy shit guys, I am so torn between nice renders and those overwhelming negative comments
8 gbs are also mega daunting
You need to buy access to Members+ section with 750 LC Coin. I think this has the info you are looking for Unlocking the Benefits: Active Member Rank Requirements and Advantages of VIP/VIP+hey btw what happened to the Sinner category/tag? did it get eliminated? are those games now inexistent?
Me too.You need to buy access to Members+ section with 750 LC Coin. I think this has the info you are looking for Unlocking the Benefits: Active Member Rank Requirements and Advantages of VIP/VIP+
Does anyone else have a problem finishing each section of this game? I keep having to manually end each of them cause I can't get one or two events to trigger.
There might be more grind in this than Tangled Up.looks so good, but to much grinding
Did some digging around on the cuckzone forum.Me too.
Also, I can't find the walkthrough that advertised in OP. There are a list of tasks that never seem to get marked completed even though I enter the locations at the prescribed time over and over.
yeah it really isSuch cute girls trapped in such a horrible game.. it's a tragedy![]()
Well at least you know the dev has a track record of completing projects.The dev has 5 total including this one. Not all are here on LC...
Room for Rent
My First Love
My Bestfriends Daughter
My Bestfriends Daughter Ep2
My Early Life
All but this one My Early Life are Complete.