Theme editor

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Thread owner

Special render 105 - Lisa​


Next one in the Special render cycle of ‘What our girls would do if they worked for NTR?’ is Lisa.

She, obviously, won’t go into the infantry. Too much walking, and her delicate feet could get some blisters. A princess needs a horse, and helicopter forces are regarded as some kind of cavalry nowadays, so that would be her job:

Making smiles and lead rain down from the sky upon her enemies. Like a vengeful angel with an angelic grin on her face.

Some enemies would say they saw a Virginal Goddess in that helicopter.

And Lisa would smile again. Not a virgin anymore.
Special 105 - Lisa 1920.png
 
Thread owner

Special Render 106 - Eileen​


If our loyal wingman (wingwoman?) worked for NTR she would obviously in the Air Arm. With her Blazing hair, soaring the Skies. Like a Rogue pilot, leading her Squadron, delivering the Secret Weapons of NTR, with her Skytrain built in 1942.

What she wouldn’t be very fond of is the uniform. The brown coat doesn’t let her amazing hair shine enough. And a brown coat with green panties??? She should talk to Maddie.

Remember, the update arrives at Erika’s Tier tomorrow.
Special 106 - Eileen 1920.png
 
Thread owner

Special Render 107 - Norah​


The last render in the special cycle is about Norah. She’s used to have something big between her legs and has renamed that cannon as Mjolnir.

She would be directing the troops, and I would be hoping that canon doesn’t need to fire, or someone will get some burns in a very sensible part of her anatomy.

For those who have already played the update, no, it isn’t a tank, either.

I hope you enjoyed the Special Cycle.

Remember the update arrives at Scarlett’s tier tomorrow.
Special 107 - Norah 1920.png
 
Thread owner
Every version on Gofile except for Android pre-patched:
Android pre-patched on Gofile:
Every version on Mega:

Changelog:
  • Words in English: 36,221 (pre-proofreading). 2nd. Vs. last update: +516. Vs. biggest update (v.0.29): -3,221. Daily production: 566.
  • Words in Spanish: 35,279. 2nd. Vs. last update: +697. Vs. biggest update (v.0.29): -2775. Daily production: 551.
  • Dialogue lines: 2,899. 1st. Vs. last update: +175. Vs. biggest update (v.0.29): +71.
  • Still images: 2,075. 1st. Vs. last update: +57. Vs. biggest update (v.0.30): +57.
  • Animations: 41. 5th. Vs. last update: +17. Vs. biggest update (v.0.28): -18.
  • Animated frames: 10,679. 7th. Vs. last update: +7,250. Vs. biggest update (v.0.23): -5,496.
  • Total renders: 12,754. 5th. Vs. last update: +7,307. Vs. biggest update (v.0.29): -5,140. Daily production: 199.
  • New characters (with dialogue): 9 males and 4 females.
  • New characters (without dialogue): 8 females (4 characters, two versions for each), and several males who appear in a single render (and they aren’t important for now).
  • New environments: 12.
  • New songs, sfx, : 11.
I will update the OP asap.
 
Seems like the game is getting to big but hey it's updated a few times a year, and it's not that bad compared to other games.
 
so uh dumb question but is all season from 1-4 in one download or how do i get the other 3 seasons?
 
Definitely one of those games where I'm wondering how the fuck is the score that big.
 
In the download area of the game description there is a spoilers link that will have the download links for the first 3 seasons.
View attachment 847465
thank you i must have been really tired of the page was bugging for me cuz i didnt see it so thank you

update: is it just me or does it say WIP for the 3 seasons?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (60).png
    Screenshot (60).png
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
so uh dumb question but is all season from 1-4 in one download or how do i get the other 3 seasons?
thank you i must have been really tired of the page was bugging for me cuz i didnt see it so thank you

update: is it just me or does it say WIP for the 3 seasons?
Everything is working now, and all the seasons are available. Before, only the first two were available, and the third was missing. We ran into some issues while updating the post, and then other things glitched, so I had to edit everything in BBcode, but now everything is cleaner, clearer, and working properly.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
 
Everything is working now, and all the seasons are available. Before, only the first two were available, and the third was missing. We ran into some issues while updating the post, and then other things glitched, so I had to edit everything in BBcode, but now everything is cleaner, clearer, and working properly.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
all good thanks for fixing them im just glad it wasnt on my end
 
There is a lot I like about this game. The girls mostly have sensible proportions and are well rendered. They also seem to be personalities in their own right. I enjoy all the fetishes in the game and the story is interesting. I recently realized all those good points masked for me what a self righteous ass the MC is. His tactic when talking to almost everyone in the game is to allow the other person to come to the realization that he is right about everything all the time. no matter the intelligence or willfulness of the girl they all are shepherded into the conclusion that the MC knows even their own life better than they do and is never wrong about anything. I just want to slap the shit eating smugness off his face and point out that mjolnir had a comically short handle as a joke at thors expense. Other than that I really like the game.
 
Thread owner

Special Render 108 - Kate and Eva​


This time, the Special cycle is not about a topic like the previous ones.

I didn’t have anything in mind when I started loading the characters into Daz Studio, and I ended up doing some in-character interactions between the girls. At least in most of the renders.

For this one, my idea was something like, “Would Kate dare to slap Eva while she’s getting her makeup done? Would Kate know that Eva is never too far away from a gun?”

Kate and Eva haven’t interacted a lot on screen, but I think they would make a good pair of friends, and Kate can teach Eva to take things in a more joking way.

Remember that tomorrow the update will be available for Norah’s Tier.
Special 108 - Kate and Eva 1920.png
 
Thread owner

Special Render 109 – Daphne and Velm… *Cough* Megan​


More Special Renders. I saw these outfits on the Daz Store and couldn’t resist.

What Mystery will uncover these beautiful girls? Will they tell us something about the MC’s inhuman stamina, or will they discover which girls will be in the next threesome? Will it be them?

I swear I was always a fan of Velma, and Megan is amazing in her outfit. I never liked Daphne (TV Series) too much, but I love our Daphne.

Enjoy!
Special 109 - Daphne and Megan 1920.png
 
Back
Top Bottom