1/3
2 Years of Service
So,,,an fun little game. Would like to see bit more action, but it seems to slowly raising the temp on this game & I'm hoping the payoff will be excellent as a result!
maybe i am wrong but, the ntr tag are for when the betrayed is the mc, in this case the tag must be nts o netori, please someone can tell if this correct or i am confusing the tagsyou know if you are doing shit to your brothers wife that would be ntr to your brother so where is the ntr tag
I agree. It's not NTR if the MC is doing it, only when someone else is doing it to the MC.maybe i am wrong but, the ntr tag are for when the betrayed is the mc, in this case the tag must be nts o netori, please someone can tell if this correct or i am confusing the tags
Thanks for the information , I was afraid to get this one because of the NTR tagI agree. It's not NTR if the MC is doing it, only when someone else is doing it to the MC.
I like the concept and the story. The game itself is good ex except for the extremely slow burn. So slow infact all the other high points of the game are TRASHED because of it. Don't get me wrong I don't mind a slow burn but seriously, something should have happened between the Mc and the brother's wife by now. It's so slow that it literally takes away from the story not adds. I might stick around for the next release then again I may not. Hopefully the dev will pick things up if not, then it's basically a dead game with no hope for an actual future. Something we see all to often.View attachment 86507
Overview:
Three years ago, when Cole's parents had just died, his older brother Alan, now his legal guardian, decided to send him to study at the other end of the world. Having rarely seen each other during those years, the two brothers are unfortunately not very close. Now a graduate of this prestigious school, Cole is back to the country where he will live with his brother until he chooses his new life. In the meantime, Alan has married Jennifer, a nice and pretty young woman with whom Cole will also have to live. How will this cohabitation evolve? And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours!
3DCG, Big Tits, Cheating, Groping, Male Protagonist, Romance
"Extract and Run"
v0.12
n.a
v0.11
v0.10.1
- Over 750 unique renders (not even counting interface images, we’re over 800)
11 video animations based on over 800 frames of renders.
over a hundred dialog pages
I’ve also tried something new in the storytelling with the introduction of a small exploration system.- For the record, this update has been the most complicated for me to release so far. Because everything that could go wrong in the process has gone wrong. I’ll spare you the details, but as an example, during the project I lost the version of renpy I’d been working on from the start and had to start again with a new version, which wasted a lot of time. And that’s just one of the many problems I’ve had. But the next update will be much simpler, as I’ll be working on something shorter and less ambitious in size.
- Edit: The android version is currently uploading. SInce i change renpy version im not sure it will be compatible with old version or save. But is will post the link when he will be ready.
- First of all, it corrects an inconsistency in the hot tub event concerning the dare Jennifer had to remake. If in the two previous rounds you only chose truth, a new option has been added (thanks to gaby90 for pointing out the error).
- Then there was the possibility of the evening ending too early if you didn't drink enough, but not if you drank too much. This has been corrected and a small sequence has been added for this.
- Finally, an alternative ending with Jen has been added. You can see it if you have more Lovepoint and if you've drunk too much.
- I've also added sounds to the sex scene with Justine. This is a first attempt at testing. In the future it will probably be done differently, but I look forward to your feedback on the sound.
- Finally, I've also added the ability to hide the interface for Android users. All you have to do is slide your finger down.
- To sum up, this patch brings around 50 new images, 5 new animation videos and 4 gem sound files.
v0.10.0
- over 700 unique renderings
- over 800 animation frames in 26 videos, adding over 1 min 30 of animation in total.
-130 pages of dialog
v0.92
- over 580 unique renders
-more than 500 animation frames spread over 11 videos adding more than 30 seconds of animation.
- Over 80 pages of dialog.
v0.9
This update includes over 400 unique images and 5 animations
v0.7
- It contains more than 480 unique renders.
- More than 250 (unique) frames of animation distributed in 8 small animated videos as well as some punctual animations scattered in the game.
The story takes place on Saturday and will see the appearance of a new character, Bella. And as it is the weekend it will be the occasion of an excursion outside the house.
What to expect in this game :
It's a story whose progression is close to what happens in a visual novel. Your choices will have a direct impact on the course of the story. Your behavior towards your brother and his wife will lead the way to 4 major paths, each with several endings,
Besides Jennifer you will meet different other sexy girls with whom you could have a relationship.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:You must be registered to see links-You must be registered to see links-You must be registered to see links-
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Walkthrough Mod by Jokerleader
Download: -
Download Optional (See Features): -
View attachment 86509View attachment 86510View attachment 86511View attachment 86512View attachment 86513
Yes, one of the few games out there with a premise that I can imagine actually happening in real life (most of the time - some scenes, like the pool party, were pushing the limits of credulity).I'll make a reservation right away - not a masterpiece, just a good visual novel for the average level. There is a lot of text, but it is interesting to read, at least for me it is not wasted time. At first it seemed like trash, but, fortunately, I was mistaken. The story turned out to be relatively realistic (within the framework of the specifics of the genre), with good dialogues. I will keep an eye on the development.
making a lot of save with names on it, each branch has a save progress, i think thats why renpy has 99 page just for saving your progress.This game really needs a mod that guides you to the best scenes. Even with URM running I still missed a shit ton of scenes. A simple walkthrough mod won't do the trick - I need something which recommends the strategy I need to adopt.
1. The logic is convoluted and I don't read Renpy code well enough to figure it out from the code.making a lot of save with names on it, each branch has a save progress, i think thats why renpy has 99 page just for saving your progress.
or if you super curious just extract the .RPA file for you to see images folder and see if you miss any scenes. im sure 100% you wont miss any images in there. lol
you no need to read or write any code if using this nor this .exe need any pyhton installed1. The logic is convoluted and I don't read Renpy code well enough to figure it out from the code.
2. How else would I know I've missed scenes?![]()
When I said 2. How else would I know I've missed scenes?you no need to read or write any code if using this nor this .exe need any pyhton installed
dont forget read readme.text
extract the tool in game folder you want to unren
and run the .exe > chosee
pick 1 and wait..
easy to use
and delete the files of you no longer use it
just in case you afraid it virus or not
You must be registered to see links
Ahh, I see what you mean now lol.When I said 2. How else would I know I've missed scenes?I meant that I had used unren to extract the files and THAT was why I knew that I had missed scenes in my playthroughs.
It is a little tricky. For instance, there's a scene with the brother, his wife and the MC on the sofa watching a game on TV. Depending on your points, you get one of two scenes:
1. She plays footsie with your dick.
2. She inadvertently gives you a pussy peek.
I much prefer the pussy peek, but I don't know how to get it.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files