Theme editor

Music Recommendations and Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7K
  • Views Views 224K
I have been searching for that song for years and finally found it

Here is the most epic song ever :cool:

You must be registered to see media

If you recognized who the singer is. You'll understand why this is so epic.
 
R.I.P. Phil Lesh...:cry:

You must be registered to see media
 
In my sets..I always leave that mix (Arnej) with this mix, it makes all the trancers jump up and whoosh! :p
You must be registered to see media
 
Time to get classy :) First saw these ladies on Britain's Got Talent way back when....
You must be registered to see media
 
More history with an odd looking but still interesting cover ;)

You must be registered to see media


You must be registered to see media
 
You must be registered to see media

have a nice sunday evening everyone
 
Back
Top Bottom