Mr C Corruption Character cards

• Thread starter User_79344
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 303
U

User_79344

Unconfirmed
I've been looking for these forever. I keep being told they are everywhere but I cannot find them.

Reactions: 1 user

foshore

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
Can you clarify what they look like? Are they just characters from the game posing with little or no background?

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Can you clarify what they look like? Are they just characters from the game posing with little or no background?
I think he referring to how certain Japanese adult game that have customizable character let people make card which allow them to load up those character into their game.

foshore

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
I think he referring to how certain Japanese adult game that have customizable character let people make card which allow them to load up those character into their game.
That doesn't sound like something that would be supported in a Ren'py game though. The game is using pre-rendered images.

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
That doesn't sound like something that would be supported in a Ren'py game though. The game is using pre-rendered images.
People used it instead of Daz, it how we see Ren'py game with anime character rather than Daz models. I think Koikatsu is the program that used cards.

foshore

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
People used it instead of Daz, it how we see Ren'py game with anime character rather than Daz models. I think Koikatsu is the program that used cards.
Yeah I know for example Honey Select 2 has that feature. But that's a real time game and this only using 2D renders so it's not really possible to swap them out like in those other games.

U

User_79344

Unconfirmed
The cards are like a character save for honey select. They use those models in studio mode to make scenes for their games. I want the cards so I can use those characters in my HS2 and AI Girl games

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom