MixDrop broken?

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
I've noticed that 9/10 times I click on a Mixdrop link recently it redirects me to a spam website. I never had this happen until a few days ago.

M0rfi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 31, 2023
LC COIN
mixdrop is mid mid mid site anyway. pixeldrain and mega is op

microwavesafe7

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 29, 2023
LC COIN
I also have avoided it due to a propensity to redirect to scam sites. I stick with mega/pixeldrain as stated.

Reactions: 1 user

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
seconded, mega and pixeldrain are my favorites
I try not to use Pixeldrain because I don't want them to disappear and Mega has a strict 5 GB limit. Mediafire, Workupload, and Mixdrop are slower but tend to let me download endlessly so I'll use them first. but lately Mixdrop has been awful.

Xorsm

Lurking lurker that lurks
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Pixeldrain, Mega, Gofile, Mediafire and Workupload are my go to

Ernest

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
My go to is Pixeldrain, but I worry they will suffer the same fate as Anonfiles.

jhustrue

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
I've used mixdrop a few times today and it worked fine, other than my browser wanting to block the download because it's suspicious. Don't you have an adblock? I use uBlock origin and literally never have to deal with redirects.

blackstar42

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 10, 2024
LC COIN
Half the time for me, MixDrop is 404, and have been for months, so I only pick them after I'm out of other options.

hucowfarmerken

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 8, 2022
LC COIN
I've used mixdrop a few times today and it worked fine, other than my browser wanting to block the download because it's suspicious. Don't you have an adblock? I use uBlock origin and literally never have to deal with redirects.
I do, and a vpn(maybe the problem) but it always directs to a dead download for me so I just don't/can't use it.

ukalias

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Mixdrop has not been working for me for ages. If I see a mixdrop link I have stopped even checking lol

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
I always use GoFile if possible. Mixdrop never worked for me
GoFile seems to be the one I have the strangest problems on. It will complete a download and it won't be fully corrupted so I can still unzip it but many of the files are missing. It's only when I try to open the file normally then I get the error message. If I'm downloading several things at once then I just avoid using it so I don't lose track of which one was downloaded with GoFile.

Back
Top Bottom