Theme editor

Every time I download from Vikingfiles Firefox detects a virus. Downloaded from another source and fine. that is twice today and once before. Is Vikingfiles as shady as it seems?
 
Every time I download from Vikingfiles Firefox detects a virus. Downloaded from another source and fine. that is twice today and once before. Is Vikingfiles as shady as it seems?
nah , it's a false flag.
just allow.

oh and btw. why is this showing up in new updates?
again wtf?
the thread is updated , not the game
this keeps on being very annoying.
 
to much of a slowburn
I'm going to have to check it out now, I've come to appreciate a slow burn. I held off on Light of my Life because it was supposed to be a very slow burn and the... unique models. One of my favorites, now.
 
Well I'm loving the game, I like slow burns.
The models are great, I guess this one pushes my buttons.
 
Back
Top Bottom