Miko-chan_Training [animated baby training game] [full version]

Status
Not open for further replies.

0h0tnichek

Registered
Dec 1, 2022
LC COIN

This is a training simulation game.
You can enjoy dress-up and touch functions by training your character and raising its status.
All training scenes are animated.

Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
This is a training simulation game.
You can enjoy dress-up and touch functions by training your character and raising its status.
All training scenes are animated.
hell no you want this go to (Removed by automod).

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Malakai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
I also wouldnt mind checking this game out at least.....and as far as i am concerned, this game isnt even on (Removed by automod).
Cant find it anywere, even tho it has been released quite some time ago.

Lolilovers

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Why Fuck95 need me to pay to see the page?
Are their website actualy still post loli but for paying user only?

Malakai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
No, its just an error, since if this game ever got posted on C95, it would be instant being deleted coz of rule7. No matter how much money you could spend, you would never find that game there
Better support Lewdcorner. Even tho that game would still be banned here.....
:(

Last edited:

User_48642User_48642's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Wow.....
First off : Has nothing to do with the actual thread.
Second: You should check daddys/mommys computer/Laptop for Virus/trojans
Third: No, c95 doesnt require anything, not even a brain.
Forth: check the second thing!
Fifth : If you are still reading this, you are an idiot. Check the second!

Dont they teach anything about basic computer knowledge in school these days?
It does have something to do with the thread though. The link in the OP goes Fuck95, and if you follow it you get a "402 Payment Required" error.
The wording of the error probably made him think that he needed to pay, since... Well, that's what the message says.

It was a genuine question.

I don't know why that's the error we get, but there is no way to pay to get loli content on Fuck95.
The link is dead, and the error message is likely a mistake.

Malakai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
It does have something to do with the thread though. The link in the OP goes Fuck95, and if you follow it you get a "402 Payment Required" error.
The wording of the error probably made him think that he needed to pay, since... Well, that's what the message says.

It was a genuine question.

I don't know why that's the error we get, but there is no way to pay to get loli content on Fuck95.
The link is dead, and the error message is likely a mistake.
Damnit! ....
You are right, i was....an idiot. I kinda confused this thread with another one....being drunk ftw huh? I'll edit my original message. Sry for sounding like an ass most of the time i post here.
Nonetheless , DOES anyone actually have a link to the game? I cant even find it on....questioable chinese sites. :/

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
I've seen it on... I think it was 7chan or 8chan's loli/toddlercon boards? Either way LC does not allow toddlercon. Im pretty sure its on (Removed by automod). I've played it, its not bad but its not very interactive. The conditions to get the good endings are a bitch.

Itsme

Registered
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
I've seen it on... I think it was 7chan or 8chan's loli/toddlercon boards? Either way LC does not allow toddlercon. Im pretty sure its on (Removed by automod). I've played it, its not bad but its not very interactive. The conditions to get the good endings are a bitch.
As I know, (Removed by automod) deletes it after the developer asks for removal.

Malakai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
Well, i found out why i couldnt find the game on (Removed by automod), its banned there. Got a working link on 8chan tho, thanks for the tipp. I always forget that there are.....so many chans -.-

Lolilovers

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Well, i found out why i couldnt find the game on (Removed by automod), its banned there. Got a working link on 8chan tho, thanks for the tipp. I always forget that there are.....so many chans -.-
Can you send the link via PM?

MisterRoboto

Registered
Lewd
Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
banned from (Removed by automod)? Did the author request it be taken down? I dont think the game is anything out of (Removed by automod)'s comfort.

Malakai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
banned from (Removed by automod)? Did the author request it be taken down? I dont think the game is anything out of (Removed by automod)'s comfort.
Could be that the author requested it himself, i actually didnt dare to ask why the game isnt on (Removed by automod). After having played it,
it could also be because of the story..... you are literally training a 1yr old to**ler for a C P cult....might be that too.
Game is kinda heavy, even for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom