Members+ discount disappeared while there still was a bunch of time on the timer

tim

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2023
LC COIN
I had to go earlier today while I had 400ish LC and there was 10+ hours on my discount timer. However, after coming back about 5 hours later, the discount is gone. I feel cheated now. If I had known the discount would expire, I would not have scheduled my day this way.

If it helps, during a discussion in the anti-social & lurker thread we found out that different people had different timers.

Reactions: 1 users

DeepSeed

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
Apparently the timer mechanism is bugged for different people telling them different times remaining. But the actual time the sale was available was accurate.

Reactions: 1 users

terabler

Registered
Lewd
Nov 28, 2023
LC COIN
I noticed it last night, but when I looked at it this morning, it was at 11hrs 50mins remaining.... sooooooo...... fun times with a timer reset bug.

Reactions: 1 user

Hunter4Ever

Registered
Lewd
Feb 22, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, I feel betrayed.
Apparently the timer mechanism is bugged for different people telling them different times remaining. But the actual time the sale was available was accurate.
I saw a post that said the 20% discount had 3 hours left, but on my page there were still 10 hours left. So that's why.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
It'll be back as it said the sale happens randomly.

Shahoohn

Registered
Lewd
Jan 6, 2023
LC COIN
I had to go earlier today while I had 400ish LC and there was 10+ hours on my discount timer. However, after coming back about 5 hours later, the discount is gone. I feel cheated now. If I had known the discount would expire, I would not have scheduled my day this way.

If it helps, during a discussion in the anti-social & lurker thread we found out that different people had different timers.
So is it back to 500 LC?

Back
Top Bottom