Member+ Grind (NO GRIND, COMMUNICATION ONLY)

zzzzzzzzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Done for the day, going to pray one of my posts blows up and I get there with reation points :love:
I'll give you a head start on this comment buddy. I guess I really should try making a thread or two. Just been leaving comments here and there and slowly building up. Really want to get the coins before they raise the price again.

Reactions: 1 users

jhustrue

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
I'll give you a head start on this comment buddy. I guess I really should try making a thread or two. Just been leaving comments here and there and slowly building up. Really want to get the coins before they raise the price again.
It's definitely too high of a requirement. 300 - 400 is far more reasonable. All I see around here is a bunch of posts by people who don't want to post, me included.

Reactions: 1 user

skybreaker1780

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
Good luck everyone still in the mines. Don't worry, diamonds are right around the corner.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    613.5 KB · Views: 1

zzzzzzzzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
It's definitely too high of a requirement. 300 - 400 is far more reasonable. All I see around here is a bunch of posts by people who don't want to post, me included.
Yeah its a bit silly honestly. I get why they are doing it but it sure feels rough to deal with.

jhnd

Registered
LV

Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
i just do one post a day, at this rate i will reach the needed coins when the price reaches 1000 coins 🙃

apoc57

Registered
LV

Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
giving this a go i guess. there are games here i miss. 150 posts or reactions/50 threads seems like a lot to have to do.

zzzzzzzzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Its might actually surprise you how many points you can get a day if you are actively leaving a lot of comments in different threads. It still takes time but if you want to, you can knock it out relatively quick.

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2024
LC COIN
Its Almost like my life depends on seeing those games that are all probably either abandoned or not finished with like 200 mb an not what you was hoping for when you downloaded it.

jamjam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
Its Almost like my life depends on seeing those games that are all probably either abandoned or not finished with like 200 mb an not what you was hoping for when you downloaded it.
LMAO, i'm pretty sure when i get access i'll look for 2 min and find nothing new / no new updates, maybe i'll go back to grinding

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
LMAO, i'm pretty sure when i get access i'll look for 2 min and find nothing new / no new updates, maybe i'll go back to grinding
Why did you say that, now I can't stop thinking about this possibility :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom