Looking for Volunteers to help with remastering ICCreations' old games

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Hi, guys! I'm getting a team together to help remaster ICCreations' old games IA, TA, and LIP in Renpy. We have full permission from IC to do this. No one will be paid for this, either. We are all volunteers and fans of his. Nothing will be changed except the incest will be removed to make it patreon friendly in case IC decides to resell them again. This is why I'm doing this project. I felt sorry for the fact that he isn't allowed to sell these.

We will be offering an optional patch to restore the old content. We will also try to keep exploring. Sadly, we'll have to resort to point and click (Because Ren'py) and will try to keep in combat.

What we're looking for are more animators and coders to help each other out. I only have 1 coder so I kind of feel bad about making him do everything by himself.

We will appreciate all and any help we can get. As for animators, the animations were images made to resemble animations in the game. We need people who can combine these images into videos.
Also we need an editor to edit the title screen to make censored a one of IA
Edit: we are no longer accepting applications thanks to all the people that offered their help though we are now accepting translators if you want to translate from english to your native language join the discord so you know when the games are finished

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ochi

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
well , if someone translating from english to french can help, i'm willing . need to know the drop time for it though.can't put more than 10 to 15 hours weekly. Need all the text available of course.

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Uploader
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
well , if someone translating from english to french can help, i'm willing . need to know the drop time for it though.can't put more than 10 to 15 hours weekly. Need all the text available of course.
we haven't thought about having different translations but I don't see why we couldn't join the discord so you can keep up to date and know when the game is done

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Hell the incest was the main selling point. These days if it's good enough for Patreon it's probably boring and I tend to not bother even dl'ing it, though what some devs are doing is simply have a Patreon page for donations but no dl links there, patrons have to go elsewhere to actually download it (usually their private Discord or SS). If it works for incest and loli AVNs it's probably an effective work-around for every other tag.

gostek

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
I liked these games because of RPGM and for a moment when I read the "remastering" I thought that there would be something in this style with walking around the city, only with nicer graphics. This is the game I dream of, with exploration and long hot sex scenes And then I read that Renpy and then "incest will be removed". What a disappointment :C Without the taboo it doesn't make any sense

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Hell the incest was the main selling point. These days if it's good enough for Patreon it's probably boring and I tend to not bother even dl'ing it, though what some devs are doing is simply have a Patreon page for donations but no dl links there, patrons have to go elsewhere to actually download it (usually their private Discord or SS). If it works for incest and loli AVNs it's probably an effective work-around for every other tag.
Username checks out. But yeah I agree, at least allow the ability to set relationships

Back
Top Bottom