Looking for games with gentle femdom content

deviator555

Registered
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
I've been getting into more femdom-oriented games, but a lot of them have fairly harsh content, like humiliation, BDSM, etc. I'm looking for games where the love interests are still clearly in the dominant and leading role, but their goal is to make the main character enjoy their interactions and make them feel safe. Mommy-type dom is a-ok.

When looking for games with femdom tags, there's often just a single character or one sex scene that includes femdom content. And for the games I found that feature femdom content heavily, they often tend to be very harsh.

Are there any games that have femdom as their main focus but stay a bit more vanilla?

Gagipi

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2024
LC COIN
I guess it really depends how much dominant/leading. I remember Monkey Business, the sister always teases you and whatnot and you can submit to her, and apart from insults and whatnot it's not really harsh

Reactions: 1 user

RTTTT

Registered
Lewd
Jul 19, 2022
LC COIN
It's not really vanilla, but Monster Girl Dreams or any of the Monster Girl Quests games (there are a lot, just look them up) have femdom included. Monster Girl Dreams also has mods with more of it. I'm not sure if text-based games are something you want though.

RTTTT

Registered
Lewd
Jul 19, 2022
LC COIN
University of Problems has Rachel who I'd argue has femdom content that you are probably looking for. Obscure Affairs as well is great for this (warning on the type of content though).

Back
Top Bottom