"Light" manipulation/corruption game suggestions

co654

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2023
LC COIN
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a specific tag or genre for what I'm looking for. I like games with a corruption element but I feel like a lot of the games in that genre go to far into the rapey vibes... which is a no for me. I prefer light manipulation and corruption where the character becoming more sexual is a byproduct of some other motivation that gets them to started acting lewd.

Examples would be like in Witch Trainer, where Hermione is internally motivated by house points, to later get corrupted sexually. The MC is pushy, but never forcing anything on her, and her house point motivation slowly turns into sexual motivation.

Another example would be a game still in development called Corruption Town, where she slowly allows more and more sexual harrassment, and eventually sexual acts, because its good for tips and she needs the money to keep the bar she works at in business.

Succum brewery was close to Corruption Town, but the whole mind control element was a little too much for me.

Another good example and probably my favorite game is Rina: elemantalist of manahold. Her corruption is more of a complacent, naive acceptance and it ends up organically progressing as she gets power from sex. Great game if you haven't tried it, but no updates for a long time.

Being set in a world where men are constantly horny is another trope for these games thats probably necessary.

Madingo

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
VNs
Shut up dance
Depraved awakening
Our red string
Good girl gone bad

Not Vns
Long live the princess
Lust epidemic
Paradise found
Dark magic(Abandonned but a lot of content still)
Man of the house(theres some rough play with one of the girl but wouldnt call it rapey vibe)
Golden Mean

Reactions: 1 user

co654

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2023
LC COIN
VNs
Shut up dance
Depraved awakening
Our red string
Good girl gone bad

Not Vns
Long live the princess
Lust epidemic
Paradise found
Dark magic(Abandonned but a lot of content still)
Man of the house(theres some rough play with one of the girl but wouldnt call it rapey vibe)
Golden Mean
Thanks! Only one of these ive ever heard of was long live the princess and it's great.

Back
Top Bottom