I typicly look for loli/shota/teen games in the latest update page and it seems it doesn't sort it correctly as I don't see the general order from when I check every month and a lot of ones are abandoned within the first few pages of filtering with just games+. are you sure it's acurite? Last time I saw it it was blue and worked by adding Games Plus into a box on the top right
Latest Updates page has been wonked out for a few days now. Pretty sure it's listing games in according to the most recent comment someone made in the game thread, not the most recent update to the game itself. There's supposed to be a fix coming soon.
Well now you can PAY to not have to see the popup threads or forced messages. This feels very much like a month of last ditch effort to get as much money from people before going radio silent and just letting the site fade away.
I just cannot believe someone can actually spend so much money with so little to show for it. I'm convinced its just going straight into the pockets.