xXxNeospiritxXx

Creator/Bartender of the German Pub
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
did something happen or is it a bug, but after i opened a ticket for the new member+ rank i cant even see the latest games/extras and the rest of the buttons.
thats how it looks now...
You must be registered to see attachments

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
My best guess is the host is having difficulty keeping up with the load, and the forum is doing maintenance mode. Looks like
the site might be going under a revamp or redesign as well. Since the support tickets are gone an email might work for help.

Reactions: 1 user

xXxNeospiritxXx

Creator/Bartender of the German Pub
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
so its not just me who does not have the latest game page anymore? ok then. guess i have to wait then :coffee:

roflkillslol

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2022
LC COIN
I think it could be temporarily removed to improve ther performace of LC.
so its not just me who does not have the latest game page anymore? ok then. guess i have to wait then :coffee:
Yes I belive dinking a coffee/tea and wait will be the best course of action

CamDon

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
Not just you, support seems to be missing as well. I suppose the influx of people trying to post shit to make 35 has probably caused some other issues.

Diallect

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Not just you, support seems to be missing as well. I suppose the influx of people trying to post shit to make 35 has probably caused some other issues.
Well, the load on the site has definitely decreased with the disappearance of everything except the forum

Bobster

Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
I couldnt acces the site for a couple of minutes, problably something to do with that.

roflkillslol

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2022
LC COIN
It turns out that the buttons in the website design are broken? if the links work
I think the buttons were romoved to redurc the ammount of people accessing the recent updates page wich reduces the load or during the rewor of the site the button was removed an not yet replaced as others speculated

lilroc91

Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Okay it's not just me. I thought the page was only available for the Members+ tier.

jojodololi

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
I don't really know how those things work, but it wouldn't be best to upload only a few games instead of every game like Fuck95. Some well-known games have like, literally, 3 replies only. I don't think people actually use this to download the ''standard'' games.

ikariam100

Registered
Lewd
Nov 30, 2023
LC COIN
I really thought it was just april fools saturday evening, but I guess not. They may have to migrate hosts

Back
Top Bottom