Just a thread to post how many comments needed for members+ without interrupting peoples convos :D

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I'm so close, I can almost taste the fresh air again. Been stuck in the coin mines for months now, haven't seen my wife's face in so long I can barely remember what she looks like... But it's all worth it, she would understand
Congratz on the title. Now back into the mines for VIP+!

Reactions: 1 user

XSPKGHOSTXX

Geronimo
Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Well luckily got members+ before the credit system came into place but need around 2000 more lc coins for my goal of vip
Have 668 atm and definitely not going to get what I need for vip before the sale ends

JackTradez

You look pretty groovy to me, ba-by.
Registered
Lewd
Jan 2, 2024
LC COIN
Congratz on the title. Now back into the mines for VIP+!
I think you should put all these juicy 1442 coins in the bank. Tomorrow you will receive WHOLE 14 coins in interest. Sound enticing…

• Haha

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I think you should put all these juicy 1442 coins in the bank. Tomorrow you will receive WHOLE 14 coins in interest. Sound enticing…
Three whole comments worth, yeay! But I remember someone else saying that the bank feature is only a side effect of the plugin they are using. So it was never really intended to be used anyway 🤷‍♂️

• Wow

secretanimal

Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
I was away for a couple weeks, and came back to this LC mess. Just discovered the bank, but 1%... that's leaves something to be desired. Don't all investment calculations start with like 6-7% interest?

secretanimal

Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Three whole comments worth, yeay! But I remember someone else saying that the bank feature is only a side effect of the plugin they are using. So it was never really intended to be used anyway 🤷‍♂️
Ah, that gives it some more context. Thanks!

creepman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
150 and been a while since i've been here is this system supposed to be some kind of filter?

Back
Top Bottom