Theme editor

Pretty Hot Game but unfortunatly nothing new in the latest update ?
This visual novel has undergone some changes due to the fact that it was posted on steam. This is the only change in the latest version. However, as I understand it, work on versions for patreon will continue. The question is what will appear here in the future - the steam version or the patreon version.
It should also be noted that this VN is not completed, so the status in the OP is incorrect. Only the first part/chapter has been completed.
 
if the gallery unlocker is used with the current version there is a BIG red button that prevents you from selecting Alex or any scene in the upper most left position of the Gallery :'(
 
Last edited:
I love this game! I had played version 0.11.1 before and it was great, now this version 1.7.1s looks amazing!
So excited for whats coming!
 
Some of the best renders i have ever seen, lets hope it gets finished
 
probably the best use of ai that i have seen in a AVN. development seems slow though unfortunately
 
Peak Models for people who like more realistic body proportions and have nonconventional "beauty standards". One of the very few games where chubby characters don't look comically rendered. Later versions of the game use AI for some of the animations, but it honestly didn't bother me as much as them using AI for some of the writing(?). I'm not sure as to whether they did, but some of the dialogue and character writing is definitely sus and inconsistent.

There's also this really weird save system... the game assures you that you don't have to start-over in order to see every scene, but then doesn't give you the ability to skip forward... I wonder what's up with that...
 
Back
Top Bottom