Is there a game that male mc could bang a lesbian or corrupt a lesbian?

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
As title, please suggest me game that player play a male mc, and he can bang a lesbian or corrupt a lesbian
More like conquer a lesbian :sneaky:
In my memory, probably only big brother could do this, you can bang big sis and her girlfriend

Why I want to find this kind of game is because I recently go back to play cyberpunk 2077
And with console command, you can romance with Judy who is a lesbian
What nice feeling to sex with a lesbian hehehehe:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
in Proud Father you have sexual interactions with your lesbian daughter & the daughter's gf; even at the same time.

in Single Again, your neighbours are lesbian, but they have this pact where they are allowed to mess with a guy too if both the girls accept him - which ofc they do..

and there's probably more examples.
For my first example, you will need member+ to access the game though; the second example i'm not sure..
Looks to be available for everyone - contains a single guy and his daughters ;)
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/single-again-version-1-22-clever-name-games.3217/

Reactions: 1 users

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
in Proud Father you have sexual interactions with your lesbian daughter & the daughter's gf; even at the same time.

in Single Again, your neighbours are lesbian, but they have this pact where they are allowed to mess with a guy too if both the girls accept him - which ofc they do..

and there's probably more examples.
For my first example, you will need member+ to access the game though; the second example i'm not sure..
Looks to be available for everyone - contains a single guy and his daughters ;)
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/single-again-version-1-22-clever-name-games.3217/
Thank you, but my intension I forgot to say lolllll
I want to find game that mc conquer lesbian, not just romance with lesbian
I should add it in post, my bad :(

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thank you, but my intension I forgot to say lolllll
I want to find game that mc conquer lesbian, not just romance with lesbian
I should add it in post, my bad :(
As in.. specifically break up a lesbian couple / make them straight?

Dont have any game in memory that allows that.

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
As in.. specifically break up a lesbian couple / make them straight?

Dont have any game in memory that allows that.
No need to break up, just make them a bit straight would be fine
A bit like the couple in single again, the blonde one enjoy sex with man than her gf
Make lesbian would know that man's good or something like that. xD

Arachel

Perpetually Bored
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
If a male gets a lesbian to enjoy sex with a male that's just making them bi with extra steps and no longer a lesbian.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Nympho Tamer will have this soon, MC is trying to turn his lesbian sister into a slave by first luring her with one of his slaves. Let me think of other names because I can't remember much on the spot.

The names listed above however shouldn't count. In Single Again, Beth, the woman you have sex with so far is bi and in Proud Father the daughter obviously has daddy issues/fetish despite being in a lesbian relationship

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
My New Roommate - turning your lesbian roommate straight whole shtick of the game, it's short and simple though, multiple endings
doesn't look like it's here, so have to go to 95 for it

Reactions: 2 users

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
If a male gets a lesbian to enjoy sex with a male that's just making them bi with extra steps and no longer a lesbian.
But mc did not dating them? The lesbian character still dating female
just sometimes she will miss making love with mc?
like big brother I mentioned in post, big sis still dating her gf but have another relationship with mc
and her gf got a special relationship with mc, too, like sex partner?

Arachel

Perpetually Bored
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
But mc did not dating them? The lesbian character still dating female
just sometimes she will miss making love with mc?
like big brother I mentioned in post, big sis still dating her gf but have another relationship with mc
and her gf got a special relationship with mc, too, like sex partner?
What in your mind determines somebody's sexual orientation? The MC isn't dating them? Judging by that statement your saying you have to be in a relationship to have a certain sexual orientation meaning if somebody was bi and they marry a man or woman and have a monogamous relationship they magically lose their bisexuality and become straight or gay/lesbian because of their relationship status? Doesn't really work like that. If you enjoy both you're bi even if you're otherwise in a relationship with a man or a woman.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
  • Bad Hero, you have a lesbian daughter that you manage to open up to sex with you.
  • Bad Manners, it would be spoiling a bit but there are a few women you teach the joy of straight sex but some of them were curious in the first place. (Worth the bit of trouble the game brings)
  • College Bound, there's a lesbian friend you manage to get into you and her partner is another female friend of yours that ends up not being interested in anyone but you
  • Confined With Goddesses (Wasn't Sarena a lesbian initially iirc ?)
  • Corrupted Love, your daughter is exactly a lesbian that got interested in straight sex after you corrupted her into it, and you also target her partner.
  • Follow The Leader, the youngest turned into a man-hater after a trauma, but you manage to bring her to her rightful place
  • ATM Adventures, this one is a bit ambiguous but basically your new girlfriend wasn't really into men and also had a repressed kink for young girls, but you managed to show her the way. Can't really say you conquer her, but you do conquer her horny brain.
  • In For A Penny, definitely. You'd know exactly who it is lmao.
  • Long Live The Princess, iirc the seamstress who's also a friend is a lesbian initially so you send your sister first to lure her into a relationship.
  • Long Road Home, a couple lesbian girls in there that you "happen" to turn on.
  • Parental Love, wasn't one of the girls (not your family) a full-time lesbian before you appeared ?
  • Solvalley School, has a couple such girls such as Milena but I question their initial inclination.
  • The Intoxicating Flavor, can't remember if the older daughter was a lesbian or a man-hater at first.
  • Unnatural Instinct (I'm not sure if the sister is lesbian or bi, but there's a good chance she wasn't interested in men initially)
That's the list so far among the games I played that *should* have what you want. Maybe there's no actual rape/(proper)conquest in most of them but it is close enough at least. It's mostly reluctant women or women who had no interest initially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Milfy City, the aunt is lesbian and married to a woman
Not a milfs, but thanks! 😀
Nympho Tamer will have this soon, MC is trying to turn his lesbian sister into a slave by first luring her with one of his slaves. Let me think of other names because I can't remember much on the spot.

The names listed above however shouldn't count. In Single Again, Beth, the woman you have sex with so far is bi and in Proud Father the daughter obviously has daddy issues/fetish despite being in a lesbian relationship
  • Bad Hero, you have a lesbian daughter that you manage to open up to sex with you.
  • Bad Manners, it would be spoiling a bit but there are a few women you teach the joy of straight sex but some of them were curious in the first place. (Worth the bit of trouble the game brings)
  • College Bound, there's a lesbian friend you manage to get into you and her partner is another female friend of yours that ends up not being interested in anyone but you
  • Confined With Goddesses (Wasn't Sarena a lesbian initially iirc ?)
  • Corrupted Love, your daughter is exactly a lesbian that got interested in straight sex after you corrupted her into it, and you also target her partner.
  • Follow The Leader, the youngest turned into a man-hater after a trauma, but you manage to bring her to her rightful place
  • ATM Adventures, this one is a bit ambiguous but basically your new girlfriend wasn't really into men and also had a repressed kink for young girls, but you managed to show her the way. Can't really say you conquer her, but you do conquer her horny brain.
  • In For A Penny, definitely. You'd know exactly who it is lmao.
  • Long Live The Princess, iirc the seamstress who's also a friend is a lesbian initially so you send your sister first to lure her into a relationship.
  • Long Road Home, a couple lesbian girls in there that you "happen" to turn on.
  • Parental Love, wasn't one of the girls (not your family) a full-time lesbian before you appeared ?
  • Solvalley School, has a couple such girls such as Milena but I question their initial inclination.
  • The Intoxicating Flavor, can't remember if the older daughter was a lesbian or a man-hater at first.
  • Unnatural Instinct (I'm not sure if the sister is lesbian or bi, but there's a good chance she wasn't interested in men initially)
That's the list so far among the games I played that *should* have what you want. Maybe there's no actual rape/(proper)conquest in most of them but it is close enough at least. It's mostly reluctant women or women who had no interest initially.
Damn, thank you! I will try them one by one later 🤤
My New Roommate - turning your lesbian roommate straight whole shtick of the game, it's short and simple though, multiple endings
doesn't look like it's here, so have to go to 95 for it
okay, thanks for suggesting! 😀

koutetsu9

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
Burned has some similar content, but probably not exactly what you're looking for. The lesbian character likes to dominate other girls, but finds herself drawn to the MC's dick in spite of herself. The writing is really good, and she doesn't just cave right away. One of my favorite games currently (but the update schedule is hit or miss).

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
Burned has some similar content, but probably not exactly what you're looking for. The lesbian character likes to dominate other girls, but finds herself drawn to the MC's dick in spite of herself. The writing is really good, and she doesn't just cave right away. One of my favorite games currently (but the update schedule is hit or miss).
but... it sounds like match most of the fetish I want? XDD
Might be my problem, I can't use exact words to describe the game I want to find (cuz my poor English :(

In my imagination, the plot should be like:
there is a couple, but they are lesbian, and you engage their relationship
then one of them cheating with mc, because of his massive cock? gentle action? or something else
but none of them will date with mc,

the "conquer" word probably a bit heavy for the plot,
I might just want to find a game that mc could netori lesbian or make one of them straight with his advantage like the thing I mentioned above:cry:

koutetsu9

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
but... it sounds like match most of the fetish I want? XDD
Might be my problem, I can't use exact words to describe the game I want to find (cuz my poor English :(

In my imagination, the plot should be like:
there is a couple, but they are lesbian, and you engage their relationship
then one of them cheating with mc, because of his massive cock? gentle action? or something else
but none of them will date with mc,

the "conquer" word probably a bit heavy for the plot,
I might just want to find a game that mc could netori lesbian or make one of them straight with his advantage like the thing I mentioned above:cry:
Proud Father has a subplot that's close to what you are looking for. MC hires a lesbian to work for him, but he has also been blackmailing her because he found out that she has sex with both of her daughters. Okay, not really what you described at all, but still pretty hot! ;)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Proud Father has a subplot that's close to what you are looking for. MC hires a lesbian to work for him, but he has also been blackmailing her because he found out that she has sex with both of her daughters. Okay, not really what you described at all, but still pretty hot! ;)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
She's not a lesbian though, she just likes having sex with her daughters (well, and her girlfriend). How do you think she made them... ?

koutetsu9

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
She's not a lesbian though, she just likes having sex with her daughters (well, and her girlfriend). How do you think she made them... ?
Yeah, but isn't that splitting hairs? She has no interest in having sex with men when we meet her, and as you say she is actually in a relationship with a woman as well as the girls.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Yeah, but isn't that splitting hairs? She has no interest in having sex with men when we meet her, and as you say she is actually in a relationship with a woman as well as the girls.
Yeah but she's still bi at most. Who she loves doesn't change her sexual orientation.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Freeloading Family was the closest game but one was BI sexual, and the other preferred women till she meets you.

Back
Top Bottom