Incest Impregnation but the story continues

If your playing a INCEST game, would you wana impregnate?

• Total voters

Bobhope1988

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
LC COIN
I would love to talk aboot the idea of a game that the story dose not end with knocking up. What aboot a game that plays through the pregnancy and continues after birth.

Reactions: 8 users

DmntdMky

Registered
May 17, 2022
LC COIN
So is there such a game?
Not that I'm aware of unfortunately. Every incest game I can think of either saved pregnancy for the endings or it's something that happened off screen. Most Devs either just aren't into pregnancy as a fetish or just don't want the hassle that comes with clothing and posing a pregnant 3D model.

It could make for an interesting story. But it could also be limiting in what kind of story you can tell.
If you have a protagonist saddled with a new-born incest baby to take care, that would inevitably have a major impact in what kind of adventures he could get up to.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Check out a game called Motherless the MC impregnates his real mother and step family.

And yes the story shows them before and after with the kids.

Another would be Prince of Suburbia.

Reactions: 4 users

Malaficus

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2024
LC COIN
You mean like the sims or having characters with accauly personality.
Regardless i doubt suchs a game would be found outside of japan or russia.
Too many people would try to woodchiper you for it.

Reactions: 1 user

Jubjub

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2022
LC COIN
The title had me expecting something along the lines of Agarest War. There are management style games that allow you to play after the birth of characters. Stationmaster and the Strive games come to mind. You can have an entire harem of your own children if you want but I don't even want to imagine that family tree.

Bobhope1988

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
LC COIN
Not that I'm aware of unfortunately. Every incest game I can think of either saved pregnancy for the endings or it's something that happened off screen. Most Devs either just aren't into pregnancy as a fetish or just don't want the hassle that comes with clothing and posing a pregnant 3D model.

It could make for an interesting story. But it could also be limiting in what kind of story you can tell.
If you have a protagonist saddled with a new-born incest baby to take care, that would inevitably have a major impact in what kind of adventures he could get up to.
Yes I agree but what a story. Im a fan of the things that haven't bin done yet.

Bobhope1988

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
LC COIN
You mean like the sims or having characters with accauly personality.
Regardless i doubt suchs a game would be found outside of japan or russia.
Too many people would try to woodchiper you for it.
Yes I have seen the mods for sims, never done them tho

Back
Top Bottom