Inbreeding games with multi generational

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
Guardian and The Lost Guardian both have this.

In the last update of TG the Dev has changed that again. Lilith isn't a daughter of the MC and their mom any more and the Twins aren't daughters of Lilith and the MC (and as the conequence of the former twist aren't his grandaughters either). These were two most disappointing plot twists I ever experienced in any AVN.

Last edited:

Arachel

Perpetually Bored
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
In the last update of TG the Dev has changed that again. Lilith isn't a daughter of the MC and their mom any more and the Twins aren't daughters of Lilith and the MC (and as the conequence of the former twist aren't his grandaughters either). These were two most disappointing plot twists I ever experienced in any AVN.
You still have all the other daughters that are then granddaughters of the MC.

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
You still have all the other daughters that are then granddaughters of the MC.

You are talking about TLG, right? I was talking about TG. And talking about TLG, only two girls are the MCs granddaughters (well, may be 3 if Jane is the MCs daughter by Sierra), since the MC has only 2 official blood related daughters.
Anyway, I was really pissed off with TG finale.

roehr

Registered
Lewd
Feb 9, 2023
LC COIN
I definitely played it that way. Not to mention Sims 4. Man, that family tree put the game engine under some serious stress...

I used to play it that way too but the game keeps messing up for me. Are there any mods that fix some of the issue like showing the family tree correctly?

Olheden

Registered
Lewd
Dec 27, 2022
LC COIN
I used to play it that way too but the game keeps messing up for me. Are there any mods that fix some of the issue like showing the family tree correctly?
Not that I know of. I just accepted that after a few generations the tree was borked as it didn't seem to affect anything else too badly.

Back
Top Bottom