Inbreeding games with multi generational

Bobhope1988

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
LC COIN
How aboot a game where you can make it difficult to draw a family tree. I read a story once of a man that got busy with his daughter. She had a girl and a few years down the road thee dad whooed the girl and knocked her up as well.

Crpapjda

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
How aboot a game where you have to live with the consequences?
That's an interesting idea for a short game. I'm thinking something like "The Hills Have Eyes" kind of situation. It could work as a parody (of 23 sisters, for example) or a serious terror theme game

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Haha yea I have, with mods you can go far buuuutttt there is no story to it.

I mean the game itself is the story of your chosen dynasty. Its also allowed without mods and built into the game engine itself. There are event traits for being inbred.

Reactions: 1 user

Arachel

Perpetually Bored
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
Guardian and The Lost Guardian both have this. The Lost Guardian more so since it's not a cut to the future to do it as it takes place later.

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
I definitely played it that way. Not to mention Sims 4. Man, that family tree put the game engine under some serious stress...
Yeah, but Sims 4 has hard stops on that unless you mod it. Not supported naturally like CK3.

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Back to the OP's topic though I'm reminded of Lilia's Blooming Season.
Though very little attention is paid to the fact that's what the game is all about.

whiterussian

Registered
Lewd
Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
I'd be willing to write such a game, dialogue, storyboard, decision trees, etc.

If someone else would be willing to code it for me.

I'm also somewhat new to DAZ3D, but have dl'd TONS of assets and made a few renders of ..... topical content. Just to make sure that I knew what I was doing.

I don't know how to use Dynamic Lighting, Effects, and other semi-advanced techniques, though.

whiterussian

Registered
Lewd
Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
I've already written a few Treatments. Parodies of some old TV shows. Various Fairy Tales set in a modern environment.

Plus just some personal fantasies that I've had when bored at work. Egyptian and Roman royalty. "Pureblood" Merovingian kings. Family Tree of Adam and Eve, or Jesus and Mary Magdalene. A cult leader with 4 generations all living on the same compound.

There are also some books, films, tv series with multi-generational incest themes that I could draw upon. Similar to FanFic, but I'd change the characters, setting, mood, themes, etc. Just keep the basic idea and then originate my own Concept.

Let my know if any Ren'Py (Python) coders are willing and able to team with me. And if you can do renders, hopefully I could create the DAZ3D templates, and then send them to you for rendering on a better Graphics Card.

Crpapjda

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
I've already written a few Treatments. Parodies of some old TV shows. Various Fairy Tales set in a modern environment.

Plus just some personal fantasies that I've had when bored at work. Egyptian and Roman royalty. "Pureblood" Merovingian kings. Family Tree of Adam and Eve, or Jesus and Mary Magdalene. A cult leader with 4 generations all living on the same compound.

There are also some books, films, tv series with multi-generational incest themes that I could draw upon. Similar to FanFic, but I'd change the characters, setting, mood, themes, etc. Just keep the basic idea and then originate my own Concept.

Let my know if any Ren'Py (Python) coders are willing and able to team with me. And if you can do renders, hopefully I could create the DAZ3D templates, and then send them to you for rendering on a better Graphics Card.
I would be more than happy to play it, especially if it is funny/ironic/parody

Back
Top Bottom