T TwaddleLady223 Registered Joined Dec 6, 2025 Messages 1 LewdCoins ⚡359 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 9 Months of Service Mar 5, 2026 #41 sad
khanh0101 Registered Joined Feb 24, 2026 Messages 32 LewdCoins ⚡587 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 7 Months of Service Mar 5, 2026 #42 I hope there won't be any major lasting issue with Apollo. Wishing him the best! Will there be another force read for the link to the new server?
I hope there won't be any major lasting issue with Apollo. Wishing him the best! Will there be another force read for the link to the new server?
Ttian Lewd Registered Joined Apr 24, 2023 Messages 95 LewdCoins ⚡1,005 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 3 Years of Service Mar 5, 2026 #43 I too wish Apollo well. Here's my hope that moving to the new server be as unobstructive as possible. Wish the devs the best!
I too wish Apollo well. Here's my hope that moving to the new server be as unobstructive as possible. Wish the devs the best!
M mrjohndoelawlz Hater of AI "Artwork" Lewd Registered Joined Jul 13, 2023 Messages 16 LewdCoins ⚡235 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 3 Years of Service Mar 6, 2026 #44 Lurker here. Wishing the best for Apollo (and the rest of the staff). War stuff is spooky and I hope he is unharmed.
Lurker here. Wishing the best for Apollo (and the rest of the staff). War stuff is spooky and I hope he is unharmed.
riccs98 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 24, 2024 Messages 209 LewdCoins ⚡10,579 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 2 Years of Service Mar 6, 2026 #45 I too wish Apollo well.