Identification. Daddy-daughter game (Malignant by Deaufosse)

DemonRealm

Poorest lolicoiner. Humblest reciever of lolicoins
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
So my dudes. Any of you remember a game where the mc was a father of two blond daughters, one early teens, pony tail and braces and the other younger, blond.

Notable scenes:

Fucking the wife in the kitchen in front of the youngest, oblivious to what they are doing. After (I'm not sure) a shower scene with the youngest.

With the older one, you could either choose dark or love path. On the love path you corrupt the teen, saying nice things and that she is beautiful. And eventually, it furthers in skin ship like the couch scene were she shows her tits on pictures. On the dark path you blackmail her and eventually rape the girl.

Ali ibn Hassan

Registered
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
So my dudes. Any of you remember a game where the mc was a father of two blond daughters, one early teens, pony tail and braces and the other younger, blond.

Notable scenes:

Fucking the wife in the kitchen in front of the youngest, oblivious to what they are doing. After (I'm not sure) a shower scene with the youngest.

With the older one, you could either choose dark or love path. On the love path you corrupt the teen, saying nice things and that she is beautiful. And eventually, it furthers in skin ship like the couch scene were she shows her tits on pictures. On the dark path you blackmail her and eventually rape the girl.
Parental love, I presume

The older sister a red head and the younger a blonde gamer.

No!
Vaguely reminds me of something now locked inside the vault of member+

whateverthisismyname

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 20, 2023
LC COIN

Notable scenes:

I think you are talking about "Malignant"

Reactions: 2 users

TomHook

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN

Notable scenes:

I think you're thinking of Malignant.

lord_xenu

Hoot hoot, motherfuckers
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Notable scenes:

Malignant by Deaufosse

Reactions: 1 user

c0rkscr3w

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 23, 2023
LC COIN
is there anyone who losing LC coins yesterday i had 190 today its 157 what happened to my coins
They deleted those awarded for daily logins, on the other hand they giving out 150 for free which more than make up for those lost.

NSFWpro

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Anyone knows if Malignat has been abandoned or is still being worked on?
I've been wondering the same thing recently. After the self cancel at the end of v0.3 I would think Deaufosse decided to wrap it up. (I could be wrong) It would be a shame but it's not unheard of. Pongo Delta from Lunarbit studios also ended by way of a self cancel. Granted his wasn't nearly as dark as Malignant. Hopefully he comes back to clean up the story if nothing else. The implied darker content leaves too much up in the air. If the intent was never to render the darker content why include it as an option in the first place? That combined with 3 v cards yet to be punched. RR running amok and Hi-Jo and the Malignant I'd having a tug of war in the MC's head Deaufosse could tie up all the loose ends in a final 1-2 update(s). Right now though it feels unfinished

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom