I would say I'm another lurker but to be honest I find some people in here amusing so its easier to talk to them. Still I don't know the character lim

sylphoniac

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 22, 2024
LC COIN
aaand now we know the character limit for titles...
I come from other 'forums' just as Fuck95 and H-forum (back in the days).. but nowadays when trying to find niché games its harder so you just have to resort to this places
Any way, I'm here for the lolis, the harems, the mind control and corruption stuff... If you got some, feel free to share.

Also on the 'normal' side I enjoy board games and videogames so yeah, your neightbouring nerd.

Attachments

• mabel.gif
    mabel.gif
    529.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ira

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Easier to talk to people when you know they're your fellow degens.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
at some time you just stop caring about positive or negative replies and just go with the flow, dropping bombs here and there

Viddus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
I come from other 'forums' just as Fuck95 and H-forum (back in the days).. but nowadays when trying to find niché games its harder so you just have to resort to this places
Any way, I'm here for the lolis, the harems, the mind control and corruption stuff... If you got some, feel free to share.

Also on the 'normal' side I enjoy board games and videogames so yeah, your neightbouring nerd.
Great title, btw

• Haha

thropper

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN

Creative little post! I like the fact you strived for something unique! Good job!

• Heart

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2024
LC COIN
Your telling me. I don't like being a lurker. I feel like I'm in high school, Because it seems so many don't like lurkers either.

Rece1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN

Nicee

Back
Top Bottom