Theme editor

I say hello. What is your favorite game here?

jesman_8

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
15
Vouches
0
Likes
16
LewdCoins
⚡335
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Three year here. I'm sorry I never posted. What is everyone favorite game here? I see many that I play a long time ago. Good memories.
 
Is it here, exclusively on this site? There are no such games. If we talk about completed projects that I like, it's Bright Past. But you can find it on any site of a similar subject. It's a vanilla game.
 
Three year here. I'm sorry I never posted. What is everyone favorite game here? I see many that I play a long time ago. Good memories.
Welcome! It's great that you've decided to start posting!

There are quite a few I enjoy, but one of my favorites is Light of my Life, but I know many who hate the game. 🤷‍♂️
 
All time fav: Being a DiK (Still ongoing as of writing this)

But as incest is my fav tag: Proud Father (The OG)
 
Thread owner
one of my favorites is Light of my Life
I look it up and remember this game. I did not play because art is not for me but I wish I could enjoy. Developers explanation of story sounds good. I look for more good story games.

Bright Past
I see this game have similar model to Dating My Daughter. Potentially same? Daughter game is a classic.

I forgot to mention my favorite! Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko was a favorite from a while ago. I like how sweet it is. I'm not find any game with the same good art style that has same setting.
 
Back
Top Bottom