I cant see games+ under latest updates

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
I have both Member+ and VIP+ and since yesterday it looks like I can't see the games but i can see both the number of games and pages. Is this temporary or is there something with my account locking me out

jospaghettio

Registered
Lewd
Jun 6, 2022
LC COIN
I have both Member+ and VIP+ and since yesterday it looks like I can't see the games but i can see both the number of games and pages. Is this temporary or is there something with my account locking me out
Since the new system was introduced, the old tag for restricted games got dropped. And no grouping either. Whether or not this is temporary, every format seems temporary on this site. You can at least search by tag. Loli and shota tags will (hopefully) include all member+ content.

But, note to admin the old prominent tag for this content was convenient.

Reactions: 1 user

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
oh I made Member+ inactive and hidden but apparently that turned off updates despite having VIP+. I reactivated it and that fixed it

Reactions: 1 user

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
What does this mean? How does one make member+ inactive/active? I don't see a setting for this.
I was checking out the settings in inventory and disabled Member + to hide the eyes since i had VIP+ I was going to trade away the badge but now that I realized you need both i cant. You can essentially hide any badge if you dont wan't your name box getting huge

Back
Top Bottom