I cannot access my sins, how can I access them again

xxZeroFun

Lurker
Registered
Lewd
Sep 17, 2022
LC COIN
Hello I am fairly new here as I never post threads or never read forums, I only download my sins. I hope somebody can explain how can I achieve to view my sins again.

do I need to post 35 threads?
and what is online activity do I just need to be in the site for 12hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ernesto

Registered
Lewd
Feb 9, 2024
LC COIN
Those are the questions everybody is wondering about...when you find the answer, let us know please!

Reactions: 1 user

anaconeata

Registered
Lewd
Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
It is about being active. So post, react, and prove you aren't a bot and that you really want them goodies.

Reactions: 4 users

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
Wait, I don't get it, you have to be active for 12 hours straight as in "don't leave the website", or you can just be here for a few hours, interact with others and do it again tomorrow until you get 12 hours?

Reactions: 1 user

eroma

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
Hello I am fairly new here as I never post threads or never read forums, I only download my sins. I hope somebody can explain how can I achieve to view my sins again.

You need 500 LC coins and then go to the shop and buy member+. You get coins by getting likes, reactions and generally being active.

Reactions: 1 users

bartbaker356

Registered
Lewd
Sep 4, 2022
LC COIN

member+

Back
Top Bottom