perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
If you wanna send your coins to someone, or your member+ You can do it in the Trading section of the Forum.
You find it in the menu of the shop
You must be registered to see attachments

After that you can start a new trade the light blue button on the right side.

after that a new page opens, where you type the name in, which you wanna trade with and an optional comment.

Then you click on the pending trades and open your trade.

After that you have to edit offers to define, what you wanna trade. Like coins or VIP rank or member+ Click on edit offers

Then type your offer and or choose your Items.
NOTICE! if you choose your Rank, you will loose it. If the other one accept the trade. You don´t have it after that anymore.
When you type the number of LC coin and or choose your item. Click on save.

After that you can type an optional message to your trading invitation. You don´t have to.

If your trading partner accept the invite, and only after that, you have to accept the trade. Before your trading partner accept the invite you cannot choose the light blue button on the right side and confirm it, because it is not there yet.

Your trading partner have to accept the invite of the trade, and after that the trade itself.
If your trading partner modifies the trade, both parties have to accept the modify.

So share your coins if you like.

• Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
If you wanna send your coins to someone, or your member+ You can do it in the Trading section of the Forum.
You find it in the menu of the shop
You must be registered to see attachments

After that you can start a new trade the light blue button on the right side.

after that a new page opens, where you type the name in, which you wanna trade with and an optional comment.

Then you click on the pending trades and open your trade.

After that you have to edit offers to define, what you wanna trade. Like coins or VIP rank or member+ Click on edit offers

Then type your offer and or choose your Items.
NOTICE! if you choose your Rank, you will loose it. If the other one accept the trade. You don´t have it after that anymore.
When you type the number of LC coin and or choose your item. Click on save.

After that you can type an optional message to your trading invitation. You don´t have to.

If your trading partner accept the invite, and only after that, you have to accept the trade. Before your trading partner accept the invite you cannot choose the light blue button on the right side and confirm it, because it is not there yet.

Your trading partner have to accept the invite of the trade, and after that the trade itself.
If your trading partner modifies the trade, both parties have to accept the modify.

So share your coins if you like.

Perfection!!!

Thank you for this! I assume I am not the only one that was/is having issues with how to do this (Hopefully people are trading with others), so I hope this is helpful for people!

I tried everything for 24+ hours before I finally asked for help! Immediately someone replied with help! But they didn't just reply with help, they went out of their way to VERY PATIENTLY guide me on where to look and what to do! Because of them I was able to complete my 1st trade! I traded to them enough LC Coins to allow them to acquire the VIP+ Rank they had been legitimately trying to acquire as a thank you for their outstanding patients and quality guidance!!! (Not sure if that person wants to be mentioned or not, so I am not specifying who it was, but I would truly love TELL EVERYONE, so everyone knew how kind and helpful this person is!!!)

For me, the following was...let's just use the word "FUN"! LOL

1. My problem started with finding the "New Trade" button! The white letters in the light blue were impossible for me to see! Until they were pointed out to me, I was lost on how to actually start a trade.

2. Next, where you enter the name, up to this point I had not seen anything about where to enter what you were offering to trade, so I typed it in the optional message area. That was wrong, see my #3 below.

3. Then the "Edit Offers" step, I got through that part only because I couldn't figure out what to do next, so I just started clicking buttons until I hit the right one! Once you click on it, you are then able to see where you are supposed to add your "proposed trade". Before that, I had no idea where to do this!

4. Next, after entering my "purposed trade offer", at this point, I thought my part was done. Nope, "YOU" have to actually "Except the trade"! Curious, not sure why I wouldn't except the trade that I was offering? That caught me off guard! Lol 😂

Well, finally SUCCESS!!! 🤪 😍 👍😜 :ROFLMAO: Now I was actually able to trade with the original person I was trying to trade with in the first place! So, I sent @VND some help so they could join us in the VIP+ section, as they just looked like someone I could help, and someone that would actually appreciate the help!!! Look at what they have done since then to "PASS ON THE LOVE"!!! I am SO GLAD I chose them to trade with AS WELL AS the "other person"!!!

Pass on the LOVE people!!! The more people in the "Members+ area, the VIP area, and the VIP+ area, the better LC will be, and hopefully the longer it will stick around for ALL of us to ENJOY!!! (I HOPE - or I am assuming again and just making an ASS out of myself...AGAIN!!!) :ROFLMAO:🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

AnKaFra

Registered
Lewd
Sep 20, 2023
LC COIN
This guide is appreciated. I have a colleague I wanted to help and I didn't know how to do it. Perfect.

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom