How to improve the gaming experience nowadays?

Viemme

Registered
Lewd
Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
How could an adult game be improved with today's technologies?
I would think of AI and Virtual Reality. Do you have other ideas?

Reactions: 1 user

Chase22Roge

Registered
Lewd
Feb 17, 2024
LC COIN
How could an adult game be improved with today's technologies?
I would think of AI and Virtual Reality. Do you have other ideas?
I would suggest more smooth animations and lewd sounds, modern avn almost not animated, you just need find a treasure animated games. I doubt someone will seriously engage in playing with AI in Adult AVN - it's like a need a whole team for that

Balcadian

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
Honestly I think the only way they improve is money. No point throwing AI and VR into the mix until they get the basics right, which while some devs do really well most don't.

anonguy322

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2023
LC COIN
For lewds games I think AI would be the easiest choice once it's actually well done as it would allow probably anybody? To make either a character, scenario or even animation.

miniboss

Registered
Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
Maybe using AI to provide fully voiced lines and even say aloud any name you want to name your MC would be cool to see and immersive.

djky

Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
LC COIN
i think AI has actually negatively impacted the experience somewhat, lately there have been floods of AI generated shovelware that barely pass as a "game"
once it improves it might allow creators to realise their visions better, and i for one enjoy voiced characters so AI voices would be a big plus personally if they get good

Chase22Roge

Registered
Lewd
Feb 17, 2024
LC COIN
Maybe using AI to provide fully voiced lines and even say aloud any name you want to name your MC would be cool to see and immersive.
i actually remembered 1 avn game - avn with full ai voiced lines called

Bindr: Kink Dating​

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Honestly I think the only way they improve is money. No point throwing AI and VR into the mix until they get the basics right, which while some devs do really well most don't.
I'm with you. Get a good foundation and build upon that. And this foundation unfortunately costs money...

shinybutton

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
How about about embracing Virtual Reality or building a game from a first person perspective rather than third,seeing and experiencing things on a personal level rather than manipulation from a distance

mrconeydog99

Registered
Lewd
Feb 21, 2024
LC COIN
AI is a tool and a tool is only as good as how someone uses it. Having AI should help animating scenes better, or improve dialogue creation. I can also see it being more smoothed out for actual voice lines. Hell, it can probably bring the dialogue choices to a new level. I would assume that most people don't want an overly complex game for an AV though, but I can see it having other uses to elevate the romantic experience for love interests

bobbobby23603

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
It can probably also help you create an interesting story premise if you don't wanna go the generic story route most games now go down

bobbobby23603

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
AI is a tool and a tool is only as good as how someone uses it. Having AI should help animating scenes better, or improve dialogue creation. I can also see it being more smoothed out for actual voice lines. Hell, it can probably bring the dialogue choices to a new level. I would assume that most people don't want an overly complex game for an AV though, but I can see it having other uses to elevate the romantic experience for love interests
Yeah, AI isn't a miracle solution, you gotta learn it and use it as a tool

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
While I do agree that having AI to perfectly capture the voices of the characters would make today's games incredibly better, I think the current technology isn't enough. I don't want to hear google or siri voicing the girls I'm fucking

Back
Top Bottom