How many of you will stay social after you hand in your quest?

Fapmaster2000

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
Definitely not as active as I need to be now to reach the promised land, but more than before.

Reactions: 4 users

username7/8

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
I said it yesterday in another thread but I'll try to stay somewhat active in the threads of games I can actually contribute to but otherwise I lurk.

Reactions: 3 users

Grutrec

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 25, 2023
LC COIN
I like reading other people's views on games and should probably reciprocate if I have views.

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

sid6917

Shadow Grinder
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
To be completely honest this whole situation might actually end up increasing the overall number of people engaging on different threads when all is said and done. Engaging in a constructive way. Than again as a lifelong lurker what do I know :D

You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha

Bones

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I will probably be a little more active in the forum, at least when it comes to reading. Since English is not my native language, I only ever write this with the help of a translator

max666

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
I will probably be a little more active in the forum, at least when it comes to reading. Since English is not my native language, I only ever write this with the help of a translator
I am in the same situation as you

Reactions: 5 users
U

User_48461

Unconfirmed
I am social on that other site that does not distribute the spicy content. I used this site when I was getting frisky for some restricted pixels. I don't have much time, so I may have to shift all my witty banter to this site.

Marcan

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 13, 2023
LC COIN
I'm forced to be social in my professional life, I don't want to be it during my private life.

• Haha
U

User_48461

Unconfirmed
To be completely honest this whole situation might actually end up increasing the overall number of people engaging on different threads when all is said and done. Engaging in a constructive way. Than again as a lifelong lurker what do I know :D

You must be registered to see attachments
At this very least, more games will be reviewed. Wait, do we get LC coins for game reviews? Checking LC coin manual................still checking...............it does on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Love the meme!

• Haha

Axois

~ Lurker Extraordinaire ~ L.O.L.I.S. Group
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 21, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I'm more social than I've been all my life.

• Heart

Twerky

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
Just wondering how many will stay active. I have to say it's actually quite nice to interact with all you guys and girls. Everyone is so nice and friendly in this cesspool of debauchery and lewdness :D
0 chance, except maybe the comment from time to time to for example ask where someone's avatar is from. I didn't do it before but now that I popped the commenting cherry I might as well.

By the way, where is your avatar from?

• Heart

charslet

Wannabe Mommy
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
0 chance, except maybe the comment from time to time to for example ask where someone's avatar is from. I didn't do it before but now that I popped the commenting cherry I might as well.

By the way, where is your avatar from?
Haha! Actually i don't know where it's from. I just had this one somewhere and especially with the pregnacy test, thought it would be a good match for me.
Sorry that i can't tell you where it's from.

• Sad
Back
Top Bottom