How can you tell? AI Involvement in AVN

dafukYaMom

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
How can you tell, if an AVN uses AI to make their scenes? Im referring to those that are not that obvious, like storylines, game code, etc. If you can't tell, Im very new to this AVN thing. I have heard that games such as, Little Witch Academy, using AI to be made. I don't think thats true, but it kinda sparked this question for me. Can anyone enlighten me about this?

sertw4

Registered
Aug 27, 2023
LC COIN
There will be a bunch you won't be able to tell. There is a certain style that's almost exclusive to AI art that raises a red flag. It's those photogenic, clean, pseudo realistic face, standard posing type ones against a forgettable backdrop.

DragonsFear

if it seems easy you're doing it wrong
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
How can you tell, if an AVN uses AI to make their scenes? Im referring to those that are not that obvious, like storylines, game code, etc. If you can't tell, Im very new to this AVN thing. I have heard that games such as, Little Witch Academy, using AI to be made. I don't think thats true, but it kinda sparked this question for me. Can anyone enlighten me about this?
in general the hands will show

not alot of ai programs can get that part right

dafukYaMom

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah thats what i thought at first. Ai cant seem to generate proper fingers. But recently i saw like AI stuff doing quite great with the fingers now. Anyways, if the storyline is good its okay for me now/

zboyz

Registered
Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
Most ai generated pictures have specific tropes that even you can recognize, the lighting, coloring and human structure are very dinstinctive

Back
Top Bottom