Horny for + games... then found out about LC coins... now no longer horny... but am loving the lurker thread!

Munder_Score

Registered
Lewd
Sep 20, 2023
LC COIN
The lurker thread had too many replies, that sort of thing frightens and confuses me, sort of like approaching a table with 35 people all wearing outfits that aren't exactly matching but they are close enough to each other that you can tell that there is some unknown organizing principle. It's not that they look unfriendly exactly, but they all have an almost waxy appearance to their skin and there is a strong smell of vanilla for some reason. You look around to see if there is a cake or ice cream, perhaps a scented candle or really anything that you can convince yourself would explain that vanilla smell. The realization that there is no food or candle on the table creeps over you like mindless, relentless marching ants. It dawns on you that the items that actually are on the table don't quite make sense, there are several unopened Oral-B Crossaction Max-Clean toothbrushes in a few neat piles at various intervals in front of no one in particular, but that isn't the only strange thing. You see, they are all 3 packs, and you are certain that Oral-B Crossaction Max-Clean toothbrushes are only sold individually or in 4 packs, never 3. You start to feel sick, is it the cloying sweetness of vanilla? No, its the fact that you are picking up tiny snippets of their conversation, at first unconsciously, However now you are beginning to resolve the insidiously banal content of their exchanges. They are all talking about marigolds, the flower, the color, care and feeding, making teas from the petals, essential oil extraction methodology and dyes for fabulously elaborate embroidered garments. Why would all of these people, these beautiful, smooth waxy people, bright eyes and glistening lips, none of whom could possibly be older than 20 be talking about the direct sunlight requirements of marigolds when cultivating for deep rich color. What dark impetus compels them to debate the advantages and disadvantages of supercritical CO2 essential oil extraction with such nauseating vigor and passion? Am I the queer one? Is this some sort of guild for radiant young dental hygienists who cultivate marigolds for some inscrutable purpose? Are marigolds popular now? How did they find the Oral-B Crossaction Max-Clean toothbrush in a 3 pack when I know that an incontrovertible truth of this universe is that oral B does not sell them in a compliment of 3...1 , yes, 4, of course , perhaps a man of means and influence far beyond my own could purchase hundreds or even thousands of these modern marvels of molar maintenance, but a package of 3 is unheard of, it's repugnant and unnatural! So suffice it to say I didn't go into the lurkers thread, too scary.

Love,
Munder

Reactions: 1 users

NegativeUmbra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
It's definitely made Lewdcorner interesting for a whole different reason... sitting back and watching the fireworks

Fish6969

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
The lurker thread had too many replies, that sort of thing frightens and confuses me, sort of like approaching a table with 35 people all wearing outfits that aren't exactly matching but they are close enough to each other that you can tell that there is some unknown organizing principle. It's not that they look unfriendly exactly, but they all have an almost waxy appearance to their skin and there is a strong smell of vanilla for some reason. You look around to see if there is a cake or ice cream, perhaps a scented candle or really anything that you can convince yourself would explain that vanilla smell. The realization that there is no food or candle on the table creeps over you like mindless, relentless marching ants. It dawns on you that the items that actually are on the table don't quite make sense, there are several unopened Oral-B Crossaction Max-Clean toothbrushes in a few neat piles at various intervals in front of no one in particular, but that isn't the only strange thing. You see, they are all 3 packs, and you are certain that Oral-B Crossaction Max-Clean toothbrushes are only sold individually or in 4 packs, never 3. You start to feel sick, is it the cloying sweetness of vanilla? No, its the fact that you are picking up tiny snippets of their conversation, at first unconsciously, However now you are beginning to resolve the insidiously banal content of their exchanges. They are all talking about marigolds, the flower, the color, care and feeding, making teas from the petals, essential oil extraction methodology and dyes for fabulously elaborate embroidered garments. Why would all of these people, these beautiful, smooth waxy people, bright eyes and glistening lips, none of whom could possibly be older than 20 be talking about the direct sunlight requirements of marigolds when cultivating for deep rich color. What dark impetus compels them to debate the advantages and disadvantages of supercritical CO2 essential oil extraction with such nauseating vigor and passion? Am I the queer one? Is this some sort of guild for radiant young dental hygienists who cultivate marigolds for some inscrutable purpose? Are marigolds popular now? How did they find the Oral-B Crossaction Max-Clean toothbrush in a 3 pack when I know that an incontrovertible truth of this universe is that oral B does not sell them in a compliment of 3...1 , yes, 4, of course , perhaps a man of means and influence far beyond my own could purchase hundreds or even thousands of these modern marvels of molar maintenance, but a package of 3 is unheard of, it's repugnant and unnatural! So suffice it to say I didn't go into the lurkers thread, too scary.

Love,
Munder
I started reading your post , and i think I was going to agree with the vibe... but I freaked out before your barrage of words wrapped onto the second line

creepman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN

Love,
Munder
interesting take though it doesn't seem quite as odd as you describe it

Back
Top Bottom