Horny for + games... then found out about LC coins... now no longer horny... but am loving the lurker thread!

secretanimal

Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Title basically summaries my roller-coaster of a day. I've been away for a couple weeks, and came back to all these LC coin changes. I understand why, but my heart sank.

...then I discovered that lurkers thread, and that is a wild, crazy place.

I jumped in, replied a few times, tried to give out some reactions, noticed the super long reaction cooldown (booo!), started having fun, and noticed that I was no longer horny for + games anymore.

...maybe I just needed to interact with some fun people to get out of my funk.

...maybe... but I bet those sweet + games will help out too!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 3
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
These threads get a lot of interesting engagement now. I like to occasionally ask a question, since this crowd has a lot of interesting suggestions. The knowledge in here is crazy!

creepman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
yes the new system may actually get people to engage more even if just for some coins

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
These threads get a lot of interesting engagement now. I like to occasionally ask a question, since this crowd has a lot of interesting suggestions. The knowledge in here is crazy!
apes.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

creepman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Narcs started it the kind of people who get offended for people who aren't offended themselves
feared that would happen at some point idiots are everywhere interesting solution though i hope it works at least

dontno

Registered
Lewd
Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
True, the grind is annoying but good to see that peaople try to make the best out of it haha

TeaspoonTeaspoon's icon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The Lurker thread is so popular that it's got other threads simping for it.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom