Theme editor

Hi Everyone! New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter psionalien
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 180

psionalien

Registered
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
3
Vouches
0
Likes
3
LewdCoins
⚡364
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎2 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi, I am new here and excited. any tips for posting and getting coins quickly in addition to just talking? How do i not get annoying with it too.

thanks
 
That two-year service badge isn’t fooling anyone, bud 😁 Nonetheless, welcome!
 
What I am doing is going around threads and engaging in the conversation by far it's the most effective way I found
 
What I am doing is going around threads and engaging in the conversation by far it's the most effective way I found
There are also a lot of threads asking for opinions about something, they are easy and quick to answer, so that's another good way
 
Welcome! Best tip is to just be genuine in your replies and engage with threads you actually enjoy, coins come naturally when you're active without forcing it. Have fun and don't overthink it!
 
Back
Top Bottom