HELP I LOST MY ACCESS TO GAMES+

xxZeroFun

Lurker
Registered
Lewd
Sep 17, 2022
LC COIN
I already lost it two time I think. I once achieved it when I had 30+ meaningful comments and 12hours then I cant access it again when they updated it to 16hours and then when I reached 16houst I can access the Games+ again I also bought the Members+ 500LC Coins

I dont understand why I lost access to Games+ again.

RIC0H

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Oct 19, 2023
LC COIN
Well it says that you have it:

You must be registered to see attachments

Someone posted somewhere that there was a toggle option in your inventory, so guessing it's been toggled off.
I presume it's accessed via: Inventory

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

manfromtaured

Registered
Lewd
Dec 27, 2022
LC COIN
This is what worries me about this new system. Just seems like the admins are just going to keep raising the bar

SaveMeWhoAMI

Hmmm... ____________________________
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jul 4, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
In my opinion this is just to help improve traffic and engagement (non dead site) overall which seems to be working in a good way since a lot of the lurkers are enjoying themselves and moving ever so slowly out of the cave in certain threads. Is it annoying: yes is it beneficial for all parties: honestly yes will the bar be raised: most certainly but at that point most people who really wanted members+ will have gotten it

Reactions: 1 users

SusPelican

Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2023
LC COIN
In my opinion this is just to help improve traffic and engagement (non dead site) overall which seems to be working in a good way since a lot of the lurkers are enjoying themselves and moving ever so slowly out of the cave in certain threads. Is it annoying: yes is it beneficial for all parties: honestly yes will the bar be raised: most certainly but at that point most people who really wanted members+ will have gotten it
The grind is real

Reactions: 1 user

chenzhou

Registered
Lewd
Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
Yep you grind or pay.
But don't you DARE try to (angle) grind my ramen ticket machine at the ramen shop...you must PAY for the ramen FIRST, THEN you get the ramen. Chen isn't stoopid. No dine and dashing. No extras. No refills.
:giggle:

xsthero

Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Really hope I get it before that bar is raised again 🙏

Pavtruu

Registered
Lewd
Oct 10, 2023
LC COIN
550 is not that much, its free, it realy just forces a bit more interaction between fellow man of culture.

Reactions: 1 user

scissorsaredull

Registered
Lewd
Jun 23, 2023
LC COIN
maybe it's
I already lost it two time I think. I once achieved it when I had 30+ meaningful comments and 12hours then I cant access it again when they updated it to 16hours and then when I reached 16houst I can access the Games+ again I also bought the Members+ 500LC Coins

I dont understand why I lost access to Games+ again.
maybe it's the points thing?

Back
Top Bottom