Mostly a viewer. How do I see if I earn my Member+ rank? Sorry, I'm so new.

Thank you very much!!!![Site News] Thread 'Members+ Requirement System Update'
Members+ Requirement System Update
Members+ now uses LewdCoins + basic activity requirements before purchase/unlock
I want to explain a new change to the Members+ system so there is no confusion.
Members+ is now the only rank that currently has extra activity requirements before it can be purchased/unlocked.
This does not apply to every rank. This is specifically for Members+.
Why This Was Added
The point of this change is to stop fresh throwaway accounts, trolls, bad-faith users, and...
- Jack Of Blades
- Replies: 86
- Forum: Site News & Announcements
Right here
Thank you very much!!!!
Another attack, I guess. But it's down already for three days.Hello im new here too! Sad that it doesn't seem ATF is coming back up anytime soon![]()
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files