Hello World

  • Thread starter Thread starter sleeepyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 207

sleeepyy

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
12
LewdCoins
⚡77
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎3 Years of Service‎
Hey everyone!
Been a member of the site for a couple years now but never really used it. Figured I'd actually give it a shot now.
Being a "new" member and all I'm honestly kinda lost since the site has drastically changed from what I remember a couple years ago so I'm trying to get my bearings around here.
Any tips or also some recommendations are welcome.
Hope to be a much more active member in 2026!
 
hello and welcome, hope your stay is good and find what you want and need, i just joined today too and looks like a great forum, how come you weren't active before?
 
Hello, welcome to the team.
Thanks!


hello and welcome, hope your stay is good and find what you want and need, i just joined today too and looks like a great forum, how come you weren't active before?
Honestly the reason I joined this site was because at the time another well known lewd game pirate site (not sure what the rules around mentioning that site is) was having a bit of a censorship problem and I wasn't a fan of it. After a couple months I kinda stopped playing those types of games and just sort of drifted away. But the drive to play those games is back so here I am lol. And welcome to the site as well. I'm sure we'll both enjoy our stay :LOL:
 
Back
Top Bottom