Hello, recommend me music from eroge

  • Thread starter Thread starter pornus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 104

pornus

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
26
LewdCoins
⚡7
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎1 Month of Service‎
Hi, I'm new here. idk what to say, I like music as much as i like jorkin it

recommend me music y'all like from eroge. could be VN OSTs or music from western games
Any catchy music, really. Plus points to underappreciated ones, as I wouldn't have discovered them on my own anyways.😁

here's some I like

—
—
—
—
—
—
—
 
Welcome fellow newbie 💜

Not eroge, but i've been addicted to "Need - Tateshiko" which plays in Eternum.
 
hiya👋. I freakin love eternum, they have the coziest songs
IVE BEEN SO ADDICTED!! I did not expect the game to be this freaking long too! I didn't love the art style so I put off playing it for so long, now I swear im over 20 hours in and I think im a little over halfway through 0.9.
 
If you have any interest in classical pretty much the entire soundtrack to G-senjou no Maou (The Devil on G-string) features modern rearrangements, a few for the same tracks as well so there are different styles.
 
If you have any interest in classical pretty much the entire soundtrack to G-senjou no Maou (The Devil on G-string) features modern rearrangements, a few for the same tracks as well so there are different styles.
been meaning to try that one but my current backlog is large enough as it is. thanks tho, i'll listen to some of em
 
Back
Top Bottom