Hello! New dev here!

WickedNexus

Developer of Netorase Signals
Game Developer
Registered
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
6
LewdCoins
⚡52
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎1 Month of Service‎
Hello everyone!

I’m a new developer working on Netorase Signals, a renpy based phone chat game focused on a netorase-themed story, as the title suggests.

Nice to meet everyone here!

I’m looking forward to exploring the other games and getting to know the community as well.
 
Hi and welcome. Always good to have more people here, especially devs. Hope you enjoy what this place has to offer.
 
Hi and welcome. Always good to have more people here, especially devs. Hope you enjoy what this place has to offer.

Thank you!

And yes, site has a lot of stuff I have not seen before.
 
Hello everyone!

I’m a new developer working on Netorase Signals, a renpy based phone chat game focused on a netorase-themed story, as the title suggests.

Nice to meet everyone here!

I’m looking forward to exploring the other games and getting to know the community as well.
Welcome and Good luck
 
Hello everyone!

I’m a new developer working on Netorase Signals, a renpy based phone chat game focused on a netorase-themed story, as the title suggests.

Nice to meet everyone here!

I’m looking forward to exploring the other games and getting to know the community as well.
Looking forward to playing your game at some point!

Welcome!
 
Back
Top Bottom