hello guys. I'm trying to be active finally.

CozeeBee

Registered
LV

Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
I've just 'liked' every comment on this thread hoping it will earn both of us coins. Not sure how it works but if it does then everyone here should do same for each other. I just want to get back to those lolis waiting for me (less chatting more action!)!!;)

Reactions: 2 users

ApocalypseSurvivor

@Surviving
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
Website
www.wikihow.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hello. Same as you. Trying to give opinions and talk to people. Atleast trying to be socialize. Have a good day to you and everyone.

Reactions: 1 user

Igor455

Registered
LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
I've just 'liked' every comment on this thread hoping it will earn both of us coins. Not sure how it works but if it does then everyone here should do same for each other. I just want to get back to those lolis waiting for me (less chatting more action!)!!;)
(y)

kishin

Registered
LV

Oct 12, 2023
LC COIN
Hello! same here.

nsfwrev

Registered
LV

Mar 5, 2024
LC COIN
I also hate the new rules. And I think at best it is only going to delay the problem a bit until they themselves have earned enough credits, and then we are back to normal. It is, after all, very few people who go out of their to report stuff in the first place, and these people are actively looking for stuff to report so something like this is not going to stop them. All it does is make the community hate the admins.

Back
Top Bottom