11 Months of Service
In thought it'd want to filter anything but I ended up just trying everything with these games. Like letting loose for the first time. I'm ok not knowing anything about them and figuring it out as the story goes.
What is the gay and lesbian content is avoidable???Gay and lesbian tags already exist. Those who prefer strictly heterosexual pairings can simply avoid those without needing specific incest pairing tags.
I wish we could edit our post but need to add to my post.Gay and lesbian tags already exist. Those who prefer strictly heterosexual pairings can simply avoid those without needing specific incest pairing tags.
There are many games where choices matter, and much of the content is avoidable. For this reason, I personally would never skip a game with good renders and many tags I like just because it has a few I don't prefer. If the game is good overall, but has an unavoidable scene I don't like, I skip thought it and keep going.What is the gay and lesbian content is avoidable???
Tag for M/F incest would be good. IE: "Incest M/F".
[automerge]1773511547[/automerge]
I wish we could edit our post but need to add to my post.
"Incest M/F" tag will let player know what kind it is especially if its gay incest or lesbian incest with just the "incest" tag with gay and lesbian tags.