Theme editor

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Updates are too short, so instead of every update maybe it's best to play every 1 in 4-5 updates. Btw, do we have any meaningful choices that impacts the story? I think it should have kinetic novel tag.
 
What’s the lez content like at this point? Considering if I give this a go
effectively non existent.

the limited threesomes have almost no contact between the females involved. there might have been a couple casual gropes or kisses. one flashback scene between mom/aunt from college experimenting
 
The 0.63 update was under 5 minutes of content. Half a conversation and a quickie scene with rachel. need more rachel content but suggest waiting an other update or two
 
The game looks good, I'll probably choose the time to play it) Thank you to the developer for his efforts)
 
This is one of my favorites. Looking forward to seeing how the end plays out.
 
I am seeing this game for a while and not really motived to play because the graphics looks kinda old, can you recommend this game in terms of incest content?
 
I am seeing this game for a while and not really motived to play because the graphics looks kinda old, can you recommend this game in terms of incest content?
I’m also curious about this - especially compared to something like Sisterly Lust which also has dated graphics.
 
Back
Top Bottom