Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing_Number

Registered
Lewd
Dec 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
To be fair, a lot of the games we play from this site require a moderate amount of grinding. It's not like we aren't used to it.

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I just begun. I got a ways to go. Posting is definitely not my talent. So I'm just giving everyone else as many likes an comments. Hope y'all get there just don't forget about us little people still in the grind when u make it.

Reactions: 1 users

asdasc

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I just begun. I got a ways to go. Posting is definitely not my talent. So I'm just giving everyone else as many likes an comments. Hope y'all get there just don't forget about us little people still in the grind when u make it.
My man, we got u :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

god_batman

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
That's the worse part of it, once you get the reward, that's were the REAL grind begins lol.
Gotta aim higher and higher!!

pearl

Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Remember that there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. Smoll gold. Flat gold.

Reactions: 1 user

roehr

Registered
Lewd
Feb 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
still grinding... have some coins in the bank for the interest rate but i feel like it's not even worth it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom