Feb 21, 2023
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I keep seeing "necessary evil" - so it's evil any way you cut it? My point is they spent this much time designing a system to keep out the "undesirable elements" and it seems as though it just seems to frustrate a significant number of people.

Let's break down the new-new-new-new system (it has been revamped several times over the past month or so): (my responses are in red or blue and the original post is white)

We had to add a credit system to keep some content behind a wall to keep bad actors and bots from reporting us. Engage with us, earn credits, and unlock exclusive content and ranks. Here's everything you need to know to get started:

Credit Earning Opportunities:

Start a Game Thread: Upload a game thread and earn 15 credits.
On the sruface this seems legitimate. If you are willing to upload a game/VN and share here you should get more credit. What is you pirate from another site that pirates games? Is that allowed?
Post a Post: Earn 5 credits for each post. Share your thoughts and participate in discussions.
I okay with this to an extent - difficult for those that prefer to remain in lurker status and only come here for content that is difficult to find elsewhere. Seems more like a punishment for people that struggle with social interaction (even online).
Start a Thread: Initiate a new thread and receive 7 credits for contributing fresh content.
Given the sheer number of threads that have started recently because of people trying to grind out as much LC as possible, your thread my not be unique and as a result might get removed and LC taken (am I wrong?)
Daily Login: Simply log into LewdCorner daily and receive 2 credits. Your regular visits enrich our community.
They want participation, yet logging in to participate gets you nothing now. I assume someone found a way to script login refreshes and now every loses out on this and is punished because of one moron.
Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credits when your content receives a reaction, recognizing your valuable contributions.
considering you need to post to get reactions, this can a struggle once people get "theirs" what keeps them from ignoring the rest of us that are just trying to get what they need? For example: Bob hit his LC level and then decides it's okay to coast (I suspect this is one reason why the number keeps going up), and so he stops reacting to anyone else's posts because he got his. This exponentially makes it harder for others to obtain their goal.
Upload an Avatar: Secure 8 credits by adding a personality to your profile with an uploaded avatar.
This one kind of chaps my ass. I uploaded my avatar BEFORE this gave points and as such never received the points. Now I have to do it again? I happen to like my avatar and would rather not have to do something more than once to satisifay a rulle tht should gradnfather in previous success.
Purchase Credits: Need more credits? You can now purchase them to unlock ranks.
Nope. For a pirate site to ask for donations is one thing, to encourage leveling through a "pay-to-play" system is not cool. I have better things to spend my money on so for those that bought their status, cngratulations, I guess. All I ask is if you did that then do not comment on how easy it is to get LC to those of us that are actually putting in the work. (It sounds a lot like a "bootstrap" argument from a millioniare politician).

Cooldown Timer to Combat Spam:

To maintain the quality of discussions and fairness of rewards, we have implemented a 3-minute cooldown timer. This ensures that each action (posting, thread creation, reacting to content) is spaced out, preventing spam and promoting meaningful engagement.
There are so many single word responses and less than meanginful posts that I can definitively say this is not working as intended.

Redeeming Credits:

Accumulate credits and visit our Shop to redeem them for exclusive benefits such as the "Active Members+" rank or access to special sections. Your engagement and contributions are valued and rewarded here.

Promoting Engagement and Fairness:

Our credit system, paired with the cooldown timer, fosters meaningful engagement while deterring spam. We aim to create a rewarding and enjoyable environment for all members of LewdCorner.
Not sure this is working. How many more threads are there now? How many of them are not really about anythign substansive or result in any form of cogent dialogue? I am curious about what people deem as fair?

Additional Notes:

Spam Prevention:
Creating threads solely for "coin farming" will result in a penalty of losing 100 coins and thread deletion. We encourage genuine, uplifting engagement within our community.
Monitoring and Enforcement: We regularly monitor the forums, and anyone abusing the like system or spamming the forum with irrelevant content will have their likes removed, credits deducted from their account, and any purchased items removed.
How's this going so far?

On a final note, I was happy here jumping from game thread to game thread looking for those things that interested me and occassionaly interacting. Apparently some chuckleheads ruined it for everyone so they implented a system to try to weed those morons out. I went through the process and achieved the level necessary to continue with access to everything. Then it changed and we had to farm LC and as I was working on that it changed, again. And now it has changed again. It would have been better to "grandfather in" those members that have been a part of this community long enough that it was obvious they weren't part of the problem and set these new rules/parameters for new members.
sadly there is literally a subsection of the internet that gets extremely butthurt by pictures. 10 years ago you could post this shit on facebook, lol

JACKOAT

Registered
Lewd
Sep 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I see that some of you guys are still finding hard to earn enough coins for the Member+, Why don't you try to have some chatting in a big thread like this Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot more likes/reactions people give to you, more coins you earn, When we have so many people chatting in the same thread, it's really easy to earn the coins
We have no intentions of raising the prices, but we have a random 24-hour sale weekly (with a random percentage too), Our last sale was three days ago (I think), so we should have another soon.
Yet the number of LC has gone up 3 times since this all started and doesn't include the original attempt with time spent in the forums to get the original + level. You'll forgive me if I am bit skeptical about the claim that "We have no intentions of raising the prices..." followed by a sales pitch to get people to spend their hard earned money.
but we have a random 24-hour sale weekly (with a random percentage too), Our last sale was three days ago (I think), so we should have another soon.

Reactions: 1 users

JACKOAT

Registered
Lewd
Sep 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I am waiting to see how long it takes for me to be punished for posting my thoughts. ;)

Zauldjamin

Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I was fiercely against it and still is to some degree, specially when the prices keep changing. It does also have its merits as it has brought out many people and made the community more active, well sorta forced but perhaps that is exactly what's needed.

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
For what its worth .. hats off to the site developers. they have created a amazing system. proper hardwork to get this up and running. us mortals can only be happy

trebor

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I'm still grinding and is possibly weeks away from getting anywhere near the required amount of coins to enter the promised land.
This is what i thing before start the grind this week .. i dont push myself for posting but i already reach the 600 coins
How ? basically like this
In fact it's relatively simple... there are a lot of discussions where one person will ask others' opinions like: do you prefer the story or the visual, what are your favorite tags? etc etc just skim over the topics and answer them and it will go relatively quickly
English is not my mother tongue this requires a little more effort but it is also an opportunity for me to practice my English and improve myself
Then, by hovering over some of the most active topics, you'll also have the opportunity to interact with other forum members, as long as you're not too shy.
Answering “I need coin” or “grind” can seem laborious and frustrating precisely because it is not at all interesting.. so you just have to make things interesting by trying to exchange information, an opinion or quite simply a touch of humor,
and the grind immediately becomes less painful
Personally, I started less than a week ago and I'm at 350 coins between likes, replies and interests from the bank
and I don't have that feeling of just grinding
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Guz89

The Uploaders' Manager
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yet the number of LC has gone up 3 times since this all started and doesn't include the original attempt with time spent in the forums to get the original + level. You'll forgive me if I am bit skeptical about the claim that "We have no intentions of raising the prices..." followed by a sales pitch to get people to spend their hard earned money.
I understand your point, but is getting really hard to balance the prices, We don't want to force anyone to donate, but at the same time, we have users who make 2k coins a day (like myself, without any type of staff help) just chatting in a big thread)
Member+ is not supposed to be too hard, but still requires some dedication to avoid getting any more reports and maintain the site online

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
You right but I am new here an man I got two jobs. But this is the only place with restricted/ uncensored games. So I'll be multitasking. Also being a lurker is only bad when you report something that offends you because you believe in something that doesn't exist.

Reactions: 1 user

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
End of the day its the game developers and the updates that they put out. unfortunately most good games get abandoned and others take forever to be updated. the coin thing kinda helps to pass the time

Zauldjamin

Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I think it's worth it, just not at the current amount. I still have a ways to go before I find out for real. I just hope when the next discount hits I have the needed coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom