Status
Not open for further replies.

nosbos

Registered
Lewd
Jun 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Oh, I give my coins mainly for members, which posted before April 1. And I´m looking at that posts.
New member, or member, who does´nt wrote anything before April 1. have to grind like the other.
That is my personal rule, and don´t apply for other member, who are generous like a watering can.
Atleast you have your principles/rules too and stick to them. That is something I can get behind.
But the more I think about this coin system, the more I came to the conclusion that this is plain useless. It doesn't engange ppl in conversation or activity. It's just a grind/spam festival. The more with the fact than you can buy your way out, to get behind the paywall... feels like a quick cashgrab to me, tbh.

Reactions: 1 users

VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Atleast you have a principles/rules too and stick to them. Thant is something I get.
But the more I think about this coin system, the more I came to the conclusion that this is plain useless. It doesn't engange ppl in conversation or activity. It's just a grind/spam festival. The more with the fact than you can buy your way out, to get behind the paywall... feels like a quick cashgrab to me, tbh.
Yep. Someone could think that.
Cause the ads appeared very little before the activity rules. (there where many changes since April 1.)
And everybody knows. More traffic, more money for ads...

nosbos

Registered
Lewd
Jun 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Yep. Someone could think that.
Cause the ads appeared very little before the activity rules. (there where many changes since April 1.)
And everybody knows. More traffic, more money for ads...
It is what it is and everyone needs make is his own decision. I can only say that I wholeheartly support if I like the something (a game for example). Even a board/forum. But if you are forced to do that in order too everything (it doesn't matter if you can grind it). All in all the implementation leaves a lot to be desired.
What I fear that this is just the beginning and where will be the stop? Since they put that behind the paywall which are most ppl here for.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

cneku

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Well, with these message i think i can go to my natural habitat of being a lurker, but the journey was nice

nosbos

Registered
Lewd
Jun 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Well, well, well. Who would have thought of that.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom