Status
Not open for further replies.

CulturedGooner

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Given the circumstances for its creation, it is what it is.... once I have my 500, I will return to quietly lurking

Reactions: 1 user

Xorsm

Lurking lurker that lurks
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Starting this thread just in case we do. Welcome.
The fastest way is to get likes just don't go begging for them or liking for likes

Sagesage

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I think it's a great system. Before, I was able to see things, and now I'm not. What's not to like ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

bobobobobo

Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
So what does everyone think about the new credit system? Personally, i kinda like it. it acts like more of a block to the trolls, and makes them work for it, where as before the trolls only had a bit of a time gate.
:poop: and useless.
If you want the forum to be more active, and giving an harder time to trolls, like they pretend...
D'on't offer to buy the 500 credits needed for $10.
All this credits BS is just to make money.

carlcro

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
the system is ok, the problem is that 500 coins for Member+ feels little to excessive and for that reason some people leave, but if that system keep the site going i'm all for it

Reactions: 1 users

AceyourGod

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So what does everyone think about the new credit system? Personally, i kinda like it. it acts like more of a block to the trolls, and makes them work for it, where as before the trolls only had a bit of a time gate.
while it may help block some of the people from the site, I feel as though it's way too high of a goal for a single person to achieve. after this change I haven't actually looked at much because 90% of the shit I looked at had restricted tags, all the games under the regular section are things I've seen for so long and on Itch, so its just a lot.

Reactions: 2 users

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
It's kinda sad to see this forum head into this direction, I get all the haters and everything reporting. And yeah that sucks, but this feels more like a money grab then anything else (Yeah I know you can get Creds through interacting but i prefer to interact on dev pages). But I just use the latest page as a lookout for dev updates that I support rather then flood my email or look through every website individually.

As for the donation for the "Latest Updates Page" I don't know what magical, new, out of this world idea or setup your code monkey is coming out with. But your Latest Updates page already works great for keeping in touch with releases (so you might as well save yourself 1500$). You could also save money on Hosts by having people upload screenshots to external image hosts.

Well anyways, My 2 cents.

Adios it was fun while it lasted.
Genuinely sorry you feel that way dude. I hope you find another site that's even half as good as this one.

Nikt_Wazny

Registered
Lewd
Mar 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
That would explain why the forum suddenly came alive :)

However, earning 500 LC just through daily activity will be a long and tedious process...

Reactions: 29 users

carlcro

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
bro I wish you good luck on your journey and hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere.

slazies

SSS Rank Lurkers
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 1, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
what's up brother ☝🏻🤓

welcome back and let's socialize