Grinding Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

User_48642

Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
MOD EDIT:

If you created a thread or a post in a thread associated with "grinding" or a similar topic, it has been moved here.

Essentially, we are tired of trying to cull countless threads or posts that add no value in the community.

So, if you make a useless thread about grinding, expect it to wind up here under lock and key.

And as always,

Go here to learn how to make coin stuff.

The Coin-Hustlers University <- Link

Read the rules or risk getting into potential trouble.

Rules <- Link

If y'all have any questions, either ask a Moderator that's online or submit a ticket. Those two links should answer all of your questions. Have a good day.

- Mod Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users

anonim88anonim

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN

Question:
  • Reply Count: A minimum of 35 meaningful replies across various discussions.
  • Membership Duration: At least 2 weeks of active membership in LewdCorner.
  • Online Activity: 12 hours of total activity on our platform.
  • Clean Record: Maintain a record free of active warning points, adhering to community guidelines.
Do i need all of that?

Suggestion:
Is it possible to gave "not so active" user access to topics in special section where they already have posts?
It can become a way for them (us i mean) to reach 35 meaningful replies no just spam around.

PS Eglish isn't my native language so i hope you'll understand what i mean even if i wrote it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 32 users

BMUS

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2023
LC COIN
The first one is the tough one, the other's should be filled already.

Reactions: 8 users

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah the reply count seems to be tough, just got to find areas to give your opinion in
(like here :p)

Reactions: 10 users

jellyboy

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
I agree the first requirement is tough - I would have thought that it will likely encourage 'junk' replies as people just try to increase their post count.

Reactions: 9 users

Mid1969

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
This might be a controversial opinion but I would have gladly paid a one-time $5-10 to keep my lurker status and save some time :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 25 users

sten04

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
I agree the first requirement is tough - I would have thought that it will likely encourage 'junk' replies as people just try to increase their post count.
That is why the replies need to be "meaningful" whatever that means.

Reactions: 4 users

BMUS

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2023
LC COIN
It will, at least for the first 35. I'm not sure of a better way to do it, though.

jellyboy

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
This might be a controversial opinion but I would have gladly paid a one-time $5-10 to keep my lurker status and save some time :oops:
I would probably be up for this; but I understand the drive to engage better participation from members!

Reactions: 2 users

BMUS

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah the reply count seems to be tough, just got to find areas to give your opinion in
(like here :p)
I just noticed you've been here for years, and still haven't got the post count. Requirement. I guess that's the nature of these types of boards. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

illaallon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Meaningful is subjective. Can an admin explain it? Like is this meaningful or does it have to be contributions

Reactions: 1 users

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
I just noticed you've been here for years, and still haven't got the post count. Requirement. I guess that's the nature of these types of boards. ;)
Yep, being force out into the open now to get them quotas lol, hopefully onces its done i can go back to lurking, good luck getting there too

Reactions: 8 users

JokerOfTorment

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN
Will be tough for sure, but I'm sure we can all do it. Just find some threads with stuff you are interested in and go wild and unleash your wings and become a social butterfly.

Reactions: 3 users

ProbablyNotJoe

Registered
Lewd
Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
I actually just noticed it has to be over various discussions. how upsetting. I guess that stops people from having a good convo in one forum post though

Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Meaningful is subjective. Can an admin explain it? Like is this meaningful or does it have to be contributions
Meaningful -- When you have a "good" opinions and get into details a bit.

:sick: Very easy for neurotypical people. Devasting for people who arent. Thanks LewdCorner! (y)
Don't be mad at us. Be mad at the retard user for reporting us constantly just for showing these games. We don't like this, either. Lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11 users

Kurroh

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
I think that for non-natives it will be even more difficult.
Everything is for access to the sinners' room...
Then back to stalking xd

BeowulfKnight

------Flat is Justice!-----
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
That's the problem though the white knight crusaders will just do the same.

Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom