Give me your hottest take

dafukYaMom

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
What are your hottest take? I heard someone in this thread, talking about we should get NTR a try.

I get what he means, maybe an open relationship between some friends that are great and understanding, and the sessions only last for maybe once or twice and no more.

I was thinking of maybe MILF is fun for like few night stands, or maybe Feet, or my fav, futanaris.

What are some of the best takes though?

NOW NOW, ACCORDING TO RULES, EVERYONE CAN HAVE AN OPINION. SO BE CIVIL IN THE COMMENTS OFC, NO HATING, JUST RESPECT AND ONLY GIVE YOUR OPINIONS. (although i would like to see drama but NO NOT HERE.)

Gorionl

Socially Anti-social
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
K0AnEB2t2EM.webp

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

dafukYaMom

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
Incestous relations should be decriminalized. Is this take hot enough?:cool:
yeah i can see that. I mean, fathers that really love their daughters wouldn't want to give their daughters to other guys when the world is filled with really bad people.

i_patchy

Registered
Lewd
Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
yeah i can see that. I mean, fathers that really love their daughters wouldn't want to give their daughters to other guys when the world is filled with really bad people.
- im talking about cases when couples were persecuted simply on the case of being related, not about obvious foul plays were one of the persons is a clear victim of rape or solicitation. State should not being involved in peoples personal relations, its the same case as with persecution of homosexuals. Laws that cover cases such as rape and solicitation are already in place and are sufficient to cover obvious cases of foul play.

dafukYaMom

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
- im talking about cases when couples were persecuted simply on the case of being related, not about obvious foul plays were one of the persons is a clear victim of rape or solicitation. State should not being involved in peoples personal relations, its the same case as with persecution of homosexuals. Laws that cover cases such as rape and solicitation are already in place and are sufficient to cover obvious cases of foul play.
i see what you mean. Allowing personal relationships, while keeping rape or unconsensuals at bay. So the societal norms should follow with the allowing of personal relationships.

I could also see the crimes people of unconsensuals actions, if and when this law is newly introduced into the world. This huge and sudden shift will somehow open the floodgates for peeps who are into it, but the other party doesn't and somehow want to force it into others...

nah just me i played too much of these VNs hahahah....

Oh Dick

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2022
LC COIN
NTR is a degenerate tab, the lowest and least worthy of kinks, and if you are into it, you should be ashamed.
No, having said that, games like Tyrant, and my wife's a star, have some pretty hot NTR scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom