Games Featuring Fisting/Large Insertions

bonersaurus

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but i like it and have found it kinda hard to search for. it's cool that LC has a fisting tag, but it's underused.

can anyone recommend games featuring fisting, or large insertions in general?

Reactions: 3 users

Aszorath

Registered
Lewd
Jun 4, 2022
LC COIN
that is such a rare thing in these games. I cant think of a game that focuses on it but I would recommend ATM Adventures, it has a few scenes with both large insertions and fisting among other unique things.

also I would recommend Moving out, it a little bit of a slow burn in the beginning yet there is one scene with a large insertion. it has one of my favorite blowjob scenes with the girls choker breaking, can't wait for the next update.

hope this helps, if I can think of any more I'll post them later

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

HeyMisterMister

Registered
Lewd
Mar 8, 2023
LC COIN
Unfortunately these things are few and far between! Closest you'll find to 'large insertions' is whenever a horse gets involved

Reactions: 1 user

Thedengenlurker

Registered
Lewd
Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN
I found Mom Got Stuck in the Washing Machine months ago in Fuck95. Its kinda goofy and it has incest.

bonersaurus

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
that is such a rare thing in these games. I cant think of a game that focuses on it but I would recommend ATM Adventures, it has a few scenes with both large insertions and fisting among other unique things.

also I would recommend Moving out, it a little bit of a slow burn in the beginning yet there is one scene with a large insertion. it has one of my favorite blowjob scenes with the girls choker breaking, can't wait for the next update.

hope this helps, if I can think of any more I'll post them later
i played a bit of Moving Out and it's great! thanks for the recommendation.

Aszorath

Registered
Lewd
Jun 4, 2022
LC COIN
glad you like it, just wait until you get to the ending. the dev reeeeally wanted to add animation to the sex scenes. definitely a game that should get more attention

Back
Top Bottom