Games about Lovecraftian horror or similar themes

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
I've been reading the comic Providence by Alan Moore lately and I've gotten really interested in the genre. Are there any games with these same Lovecraftian horror elements?

Reactions: 1 users

corentinlottin

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
I've been reading the comic Providence by Alan Moore lately and I've gotten really interested in the genre. Are there any games with these same Lovecraftian horror elements?
If you are looking for a SFW game then i can I can recommend the game Dredge. It seems to be a chill fishing game but it has really more to offer ...

Reactions: 2 users

shiningforcehero@hot

Greven
Registered
Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
Have you tried "Ruin me"
it is at the core of lovecraft, the drawing are 6/10 but the gameplay ,corruption and story are pretty good.

Reactions: 2 users

Loyo

Registered
Lewd
Oct 1, 2023
LC COIN
I've sampled it a while ago, but The Cure for Madness should be close enough to what you're looking for

Oberon

Registered
Lewd
Mar 8, 2023
LC COIN
I second the "Ruin Me" recommendation
The art is ridiculous, but writing definitely makes up for how rough it is. Legitimately got chills in a few of the dream sequences

Reactions: 1 user

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
If you are looking for a SFW game then i can I can recommend the game Dredge. It seems to be a chill fishing game but it has really more to offer ...
I don't usually play this type of game, but I'll give it a try. From what I've seen in some images, it has a pretty cool stylized art/graphic style.

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
Have you tried "Ruin me"
it is at the core of lovecraft, the drawing are 6/10 but the gameplay ,corruption and story are pretty good.
Oh, now that you mentioned it, I remember seeing this game a while ago, but I just skipped right over it. I agree that the drawing could be improved, but I'm more focused on the story anyway. I'm going to add it to my list to play.

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
I heard the Fear and Hunger game series is very Lovecraftian.
Yes, I've tried playing this game before. From what I remember, my character was imprisoned in a cell, abused, and had her legs cut off. I found it very difficult and ended up giving up, but maybe I can try again and again until I learn how not to die in less than an hour.

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
I've sampled it a while ago, but The Cure for Madness should be close enough to what you're looking for
This one seems quite interesting, and since it already has 6 chapters, depending on the length of each one, the game's story may already be well explored and developed, which is great.

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
I second the "Ruin Me" recommendation
The art is ridiculous, but writing definitely makes up for how rough it is. Legitimately got chills in a few of the dream sequences
Oh, now I'm definitely going to set aside some time to play it.

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks to everyone here for sending me your suggestions, I really appreciate it. And I apologize if my messages may have been confusing, I'm still trying to improve my English.

thatsnohoboo

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
Thanks to everyone here for sending me your suggestions, I really appreciate it. And I apologize if my messages may have been confusing, I'm still trying to improve my English.
You're doing great, man, keep it up! I'm following this thread too, I'd love to see more Cthulhu mythos games here.

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
My game Extra Credit is a comedy that has horror, mythological and religious beings in it. Cthylla, the daughter of Lovecraft's Cthullhu, will be appearing in the next update.

You must be registered to see attachments

Back
Top Bottom